Opponents

LAUREN POV
I throw my helmet against the metal fence in front of me.

"Damn it," I mumble. I fill my brain with endless thoughts of "ruining it for my team," or "not being good enough." This strike out was avoidable, thankfully Normani saved my ass with a grand slam. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have won.

I gather with the rest of the team, and get ready to shake hands with the opponent, a sign of respect for good sportsmanship. I look at the disappointed faces I pass but only one catches my full attention. I briefly shake hands with her, quickly turning my head to see her last name on her jersey.

"Cabello," it said.

I kept my eyes on her once our teams split ways, us going to our dugout. She noticed my staring, reacting with a small grin. She was so effortlessly beautiful. Her curled, dark brown hair was wrapped up in a bun, small curly pieces covering her face.

"Good game," Normani says to me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Right," I sarcastically say. I think back to the 'out' I caused the team to have. "Good game to you Mani," I smile.

I quickly look back to the opponents dugout to find the beautiful girl gone. I felt bummed, that I didn't get a chance to talk to her, or admire her beauty more. I laugh at the idea of flirting with an opponent. I shake it off my brain, focusing on getting to the showers. I'm followed by Dinah and Normani who were on their way to the parking lot. I listen to the secrets they were spilling, only finding some disturbing.
I enter the school showers, setting my softball bag at the front entrance. With my shower bag in hand I find the first empty shower. I heard only one shower running, assuming a teammate had come before me. I start my shower and push back the curtain, giving me privacy. I start taking off my clothes, realizing the dirt in my socks.

"Gross," I whisper.

I step into the hot shower and immediately my muscles begin to relax. I watch the water run off my body and into the drain. I turn toward the shower head and close my eyes, getting fully into the heat.

"Hi,"

"Shit!" I gasp, grappling my chest after I see who it is. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! You scared me!"

"Oh," she grins.

"I'm trying to shower." I remind her, as if she doesn't know that..while standing in my shower.

"So, I can still scare you whenever I want." She giggles. I haven't yet looked down on her. She's completely naked, I'm sure of it. "I'm Camila Cabello."

I grin when hearing her first name, it fits so well on my tongue. "Camila," I nod. "I'm Lauren." She smiles, stepping further into my shower to feel the water.

"Ow," she jumps back. "You like your shower hot?" She grins.

"You don't?" I find this weirdly comfortable, talking to a stranger completely naked.

"Not this hot.." she slowly gets back into the water, getting used to the burning water on her skin. I watch as steam covers the shower disappearing into the air.

"Doesn't it feel good?" I grin. I take the advantage of her facing the wall to look at her, completely. My eyes slowly..hungrily scan her.

"Yes," she mumbles. I reach her thick, sculpted thighs before she turns around to face me. She grins as if she knew what I was doing. God her lips, were so fucking per-"

"Oh you have a loose hair on your shoulder," she randomly points out. My stomach grows heavier as she steps closer to me. Her wet hair glides behind her shoulders, and her wet body slowly, miserably connects to mine. God I just wanted to fuck her now.

"Got it," she whispers. While my back is against the wall, her skin is touching mine. Our eyes stay connected, and with ever breath she gives I feel myself change heart beats.

"Fuck it," I moan. The devilish grin she gave for a spilt second, gave me reassurance. I quickly turn her around pushing her up against the wall in front of us. I connected my lips to her shoulder then her neck. I listen to the low moans she was providing me. I slid my fingers down her back, and watched as she squirmed in chills. I placed my lips to her ears and heavily breathed.

"Baby," I moan.

"Please," I want her to beg for me.

"What?" I test.

"Please fuck me." She whimpers.

With her moans filling my ears, I push two fingers inside her. I slowly pump in and out of her, still having my chest against her back. I feel her riding my fingers, whispering to me.

"Faster," she moans. I add another finger, receiving a loud moan from her. I couldn't help but to add my own fingers into me. I slowly become lost into her and myself, I forget the water is beating on us.

"Lauren I'm-" she pants. My fingers in both of us have made a beat, entering us both quick and steady. I cum before Camila, shortly her after me. I take my fingers out of her, making sure she watches what I'm going to do.

"You-" I put my fingers into my mouth, sucking on them. "Taste so good."

She mumbled under her breath, kneeling down in front of me..but as soon as she kneeled down, I heard two voices. Normani and Dinah.

"Shit," I grab Camila and lift her up off the shower floor. "Fuck," I whisper.

Camila starts laughing while grabbing her towel. "I got it," she wraps herself in her white fluffy towel and begins to walk out of the shower.

"Oh sorry," I hear Normani say.

"Its fine!" Camila voice becomes distant. I hear the front, large door open, then close. I hear footsteps approach the showers next to me, and the soun of water beating the floor beneath it.

"She didn't even turn her shower off." Normani confusingly said. 

"Go turn it off," Dinah says.

"Shit," I mentally yell at myself. "Shit, shit, shit." I wrap myself in my towel and expect the worse. The curtain is pulled back and I am met with wide eyes and a mouth in awe.

"Lauren?" Normani yells. Bringing Dinah's attention to us.

"What the hell?" Dinah laughs.

"I don't want to talk about it." I grab my shower bag and begin to walk pass them.

"Go head' girl," I hear Dinah say before I walk out of the front door. I smile like an idiot and roll my eyes. I can't believe that just happened.