Water, Flowers, and The Dress (Slenderman X Reader)

1
Clear for lemons.
It's really weird dudes...

Enjoy!~

~tory-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You decided to wear a summer dress and of course you were bare foot. The tall man always admire that about you, always so connected to nature. Today he was taking you to a waterfall with lots grass and flowers.

You were speechless, it was amazing. At this point you didn't care, you climb the rocks to the top of the waterfall as there was a rock in the middle of the waterfall. You wanted to jump when not sure if it was deep enough in the water below.

''Hey Slendy, how deep is the lake?''

''It's probably as deep as my height, maybe a bit bigger. Why do you ask, darling?''

''To do this.'' You step back and jump off, you felt the hard cold air rubbing against your body and hair. You took a deep breath, and hit the water. You open your eyes to see a lot of colorful fishes, it was sure really deep, you swim to the top surface. You face towards him. He had his arms cross.

''Well that was refreshing. Get inside!''

''I can't really do that.''

''Why not?''

''Well because- because...uh..''

''Exactly get inside.'' You said as you blew bubble in the water with your mouth. He sign as he gave up.

''Fine but I'll be back.'' So he teleported away and you went back in the water. A few moments later he came back. You heard the sound of his voice calling your name, you swim towards him and saw him. Oh dear Lord Zalgo have mercy. The tall man was wearing a swimsuit, but you didn't complain. It was a nice view. But too nice.

''There you are! I came back with a proper outfit.''

''Hurry up and get in already...'' You looked away from him.

''Oh my...are you red?''

''N-No!'' You splash water at him as he chuckled and slowly walked towards the late. When he got where you were he was standing still.

''How the fuck are you still standing?'' You said as you gave a ratchet ass accent to 'the fuck'. It was funny really.

''Maybe I'm in the deep water where you landed. Which reminds me, be careful next time. '' You splash him in the face. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again.

''Would you stop that (Y/n).'' He said as he got closer to you, now the water level is up to his neck. You chuckled as you kiss where his forehead would be and saw a little pink to where his cheeks would be as well.

''This feels nice you know that. Thanks for bringing me here.''

''Anytime, anywhere, and anything I'll do it for you, darling.'' He said as he caress your left cheek with his hand. When you both got out of the water, your summer dress was really soak and heavy so you wanted to take it off but someone there is saying no.

''Don't do it!''

''But itsss heavyyyy dudeeeee.''

''Don't 'dude' me. Don't take off your dress, if you need clothes then you'll have to wait until we get back- oh dear Satan. (Y/N)!! PUT YOUR DRESS BACK ON!!! I SAID NO!!'' You took it off anyways as he nag with a blushing face as he looked away from your body, you were just your girl boxers and bra, you didn't understand what's the big deal.  Your mom and sister always did it when it was hot at your house, in the summer.

''Let's make some flower crowns!~''

''Aren't you listening to what I'm saying. I said-'' You were sitting on a rock already trying to make a flower crown, it was adorable watching, he turn pink a bit, then sat on the grass next to you and your rock, he was still taller than you.

When you were finish, it was really decent to wear the flower crown, it colored with blue violets and white tiny flowers. You looked at the flower crown with pride, then at Slendy, can you do it? Yes, yes you can do it. You place the flower crown on top of his head, he looked at you and it was really pretty on him.

''Now you look pretty.''  As you giggled at him, then he showed you his flower crown. Your mouth dropped, his flower crown looked like it was done by a professional, heck you think he is. The flower crown was colored by kinds of flowers, violets, small roses, etc. It was really well done, it was perfect. He placed it on top of your head, and grab your bare foot then 'kiss' your big toe, you blushed.

''Although you don't need flowers to be pretty, you still amaze me with all your body figure, structure, edges and curves. I'm in love with you.''

''You fucking cheese head. I'm in love with you too. I don't fucking care how you look like. You make me feel special.''

''You are.''.

''Shut up.''

Once your dress dried up as well your undergarments, you put on your dress again. You guys walked hand-in-hand, until you saw your house and looked up at him and he looking down on you.

''Well Slendy, I gotta go. Thanks for taking me to visit that place.'' You smiled at him. He bend down to your level and kiss the top of your head, you hugged him and went off.

What a nice Valentine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it. Happy Valentine's Day, sorry for any grammar mistakes I have made. Please request, vote, and comment. Thanks for reading!

~Tory-chan^^ <3