Chapter 1

Cover credits to @maknaebliss- check out their Magic Shop: Kpop / A book cover Platform on wattpad if you need covers for your books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Meili Kim. I was adopted from a orphanage in Korea by an American family who brought me to live with them in LA.

I've been living here since I was 3 years old and I'm now 17. I have a biological brother but we were separated when he was adopted a year before me. However, I don't have any contact with him nor do I remember his face completely.

I would know who he is if I saw him on the street or anywhere because it's a sibling thing, I would feel who my brother is I guess. Well me and my adoptive parents have been searching for my brother for years but we've had no luck. We can't find him.

I could not really remember his name well either since I was very young. He is 3 years older than me so that would make him 20 now. I wish to find him since he is the only blood relative I have.

Enough with the sad stuff. I have to get up now since my best friend Ally, who I call Al, is dragging me to a concert. She said it's a surprise to who we are going to see but she got v.i.p tickets and everything so I should go as she made a lot of effort for this. I just hope it's not some weird American pop group because I don't like American music.

I got out of bed and washed up. I went back to my room and picked out my clothes for the day I picked my black skinny jeans, red vans, my white shirt (which had the words Miami 62 printed on it), and put any needed stuff in my black backpack. I took my black leather jacket and put in on once dressed.

 I took my black leather jacket and put in on once dressed

I headed to the kitchen and got breakfast. After eating, I brushed my teeth again before brushing and styling my hair into my normal messy braid style. I headed out to our nearest art store: my art supplies are running low so I needed to stock up again.  Once I had bought all my art supply's, I headed back home and texted Al.

(text conversation between Al and Meili)

Meili - Hey Al. I'm home so come over.

Al - Okay, I'll be right up.

Meili - This is the perks of having your best friend living one floor down from you.

Al - You bet! I'm at the front door, now open it.

Meili- kay.

(text conversation ends)

I got up and opened the door for Al. We headed to the kitchen and I made us lunch and some juice.  Once we were done, we sat and watched cartoons till 3 when Al got up and looked at me before speaking.

Al - "It's almost time to go so let's finish up the last few things and wash the dishes, then we leave okay?"

I nodded and got up. Al did her make-up and I did mine light because I didn't really wear it much. Then, I brushed my hair and left it loose.

We washed the dishes and then left to go to the concert.  We were a block away from the location of the concert when Al stopped and handed me a blindfold.  I looked at her confused.

Al - "It's a surprise! Okay, now put it on and put your headphones in so you won't hear anything"

Meili - "Fine." I replied with a shrug. It felt like I was being kidnapped by my best friend which is crazy weird.

When we got there Al lead the way before she instructed me to sit down and keep the blindfold on.

I nodded for the nth time and sat in my seat. We sat and after around 20 minutes, Al told me that I could remove the blindfold. I took it off and realized we were at a Bts concert. I was almost screaming but I just covered my mouth and attacked Al with a huge hug.

Me and Al are the only ones in our group of friends who like kpop and I wanted to go to this concert but when I tried to order my tickets it was sold out.  Al's bias is J-Hope and mine is V because they are crazy, just like us.

When they started, I was in awe, but not once could I actually focus on V. I could only focus on Jin: every single time I see him it feels like I know him and I have no idea why, which is so weird. Once they were done performing, me and Al went backstage and looked around. I was still deep in thought about what happened just now on stage. I was staring at Jin and when he saw me he almost froze which was really weird.

I bumped into someone, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I fell to the floor when I looked up I saw someone's hand held out. I took it and when I got up it was V. 

My heart was going to explode!

He asked where we are heading and we replied "to meet you guys."

V - "Well then follow me ladies." He said with a boxy grin.

When we entered the dressing room they were being crazy; but when aren't they being crazy?

I smiled and shook my head. We sat on the couch and talked to them. I still kept looking at Jin and he kept looking at me. This was really getting uncomfortable so I turned to Jin and we started talking.

Jin - "So if I may ask what is your name?" He asked.

I looked at him before replying.

Meili - "I'm Kim Meili"

His eyes got wide with shock. I looked at him in confusion

Meili - " Uh Jin, is everything okay?"

He nodded before he spoke.

Jin - "Yeah, it's just you have the same name as my sister whom I've been looking for, for the past few years"

Meili-  "I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one looking for someone"

He looked at me confused.

Meili - "I'm from Korea and I was adopted when I was 3 years old.  But when I was 2 years old, my brother (who is 3 years older than me) got adopted. Since then we have been split. Me and my adoptive parents are looking for him because their work causes them to never be home. So we are looking for him so I can go stay with him since then they know I'm safe. However, all I have of him is this."

I took out a locket with a photo in on the one side was our real parents and on the other side was a picture of me and my brother I took off the locket and handed it to Jin. He froze and got up before he ran to his bag and came back with a similar looking locket.

*******************************************************************************************************************A/N: Hey everyone HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS 

Edited & revised by BunnyBabyJungkook

Note from editor:
I apologies if the chapter seems very different to how it was before I edited it. However, when adjusting grammar and punctuation, sentences can become difficult to understand or not make any logical sense.