How They Met

The stereo beat loud causing the ground to throb--and my ears. Hormone crazed teens pushed up against me as I made my way through the crowd. The house reeked of sweat and alcoholic beverages, making me wish I never showed up. I cocked my head to the side to see if my best friend was still following. No surprise, she left me all alone.

Why did I ever come to this party? Oh, yea my mother kicked my out for tonight because her 'friend' was coming over. I sighed, and looked for an escape. I felt tramped in this hell hole they call a party. Don't get me wrong I love parties as much as the next 'forever young' teen, but tonight was not the night. Tonight I would just like to cuddle up to my teddy bear and watch old television shows.

All of a sudden I was knocked back into reality, and I mean literally. A guy just tackled me onto a floor. I don't know what he was doing but some how out of all the people near me, this dude fell onto me. I groaned in pain as I looked up. This guy was right on top of me, just staring down."Can you... you know get off me," I told him. I watched as he nodded his head while picking his body off mine.

He then held out his hand, indicating for me to take it. My hand slowly reached out to his and when are hands met-- let just say I felt tingles. But I am not going to admit that out loud."Thanks," I muttered once my feet were on the only thing on the ground. My hands swept across my clothes, sweeping off any dust I caught from the floor.

"So you enjoying the party?" he licked his lips. I bit my lips not knowing to say. I didn't want to be rude if this was his party. "You know if you say no, it won't hurt my feelings." he smiled.

"It's not that I don't like it..." I trailed off not knowing how to finish the sentence.

"I know what you mean, this party is lame. Want to get out of here?" I looked at him strangely. My mother has always taught me not to run off with stranger, but on the other hand my mom is boring. Why not take a chance?

"Are you a stalker, kidnapper, or in the mafia ?" I asked. My head was cocked to the side as I looked at him with big eyes.

"Oh I'm just your everyday kidnapper, so If you come with me you can have all the candy you want," he laughed.

"Promise," I laughed while holding out my pinkie. He then rapped his pinkie around mine. "Wait let me just tell my friend before we leave," he nodded his head in response and I began to move around the crowd. My eyes searched through the large crowd of chaos filled teens. Some people were recognizable, but they weren't my best friend.

As I searched I felt cold hands grab onto my waist. My body turned around to see a blonde headed boy, who was shorter than me--which is not attractive-- trying to grind against me. "Back off small fry," I glared at him. You could say that was rude but a girls got to do what a girls got to do. My eyes still searched through the crowd until I found my best friend practically eating off this dudes face. I sighed, and stomped over to the corner they were in.

"Rose," I tapped on her shoulder. She slipped her hand off his neck and waved me away, but I wasn't about to leave without a word."

Rose Mary Smith." she knew when I called her middle name, I was get aggravated.

"What?" she slurred breaking away from the random guy. I took a step closer and got a whiff of her. She smelled of beer and cigarettes.

"Give me the keys," I held out my hands, waiting for the keys. She sighed and dug through her bra-- what a weird child-- and handed them over."Let's go." I twirled the keys in my fingers.

"No, I want to stay." she cried.

"Let's go," a hint of anger was heard through my voice. She let out a loud sight, and removed her legs from his torso. I let out a giggle when he mouthed thank you. I can't believe my best friend was that crazy.

"Call me later tonight, Bob." her hand reached out to grab something but nothing was there. Okay it's time for her to go home. I grab a hold of her hand and pulled her through the crowd. I went through my process of pushing people out of my way again. Teenagers now and days all they want is the little bang bang. Yes I just called it 'little bang bang', the word -which I'm not going to say- that ends with an x and begins with an s, is icky. Like 'Icky Vicky' icky.

Once me and Rose broke away from the crowd, I felt a tug on my waist."Listen bub, If you don't get your hormone fingers off of me, I will cut off your willy!" The hands immediately let go and a smile spread across my face. That line has never worked before.

"Don't worry it's just your everyday kidnapper again," the person behind me let out a laugh. I mentally face palmed. How could I say willy in front of this dude, now he probably thinks I'm a crazy whack-job. "So you ready to eat some candy." I turned around to meet his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to get my friend home," I pointed to my friend and he looked at her weirdly.

"You might want to get her home now, maybe even see a doctor. Cause I don't think that healthy." I turned around and looked at my best friend. She just stood their eating dirt and leaves, like it was a Big Mac.

"Look Lily, I'm starting to eat healthy." she smiled, which wasn't to pretty. She had dirt whipped against her usual white teeth, and had leaf sticking between her teeth. "What type of dressing is this bro--." she was unable to finish her sentence due to the fact she just puked out her food. "Oh my gosh, Lilly pad look there's soup all in my salad." she reached her hand to grab her throw up, but I had to stop her.

"Let's save that soup for another hungry kid, let's go." my hand reached for the doorknob and with a turn to the side.The door opened up.

"Wait, I don't even know your name." the guy stopped me.

"The names---"

"Look Bob the builder is cheating on me. Wait till I beat the mess out of her." Rose was about to stomp away, but I held onto her hands tight.

"I'm sorry but I have to go," I apologized to the dude, before exiting the house.