14

Sofia P.O.V
When i wake up, i check my phone it so many Line notification. I open it and most of all message is from my mom. Aaah i miss mom the most.
I charge my phone and left it.

I go to the kitchen and my stomach grumble and grumble and grumble~ all the time. And when i enter the kitchen. Guess who i meet?

It's Jin oppa. Eating snack while reading a book. I go near him without calling him and read the cover.
"How to understand woman heart"

"Pffft"
I look at Jin oppa that just knowing that i was there.

"Yo, bro" i lift my right hand.
"What did you eat, oppa? Its look tasty." I said while looking at the snack.

"Wait there" Jin said and he go to refrigerator take something and something.
"Can i look at your book?"
"Sure" without looking at me.
WHAT IS THIS?? I have to ask Namjoon to teach me how to read korean.

"What up?? Can you read it?" He said as he put plate full of sandwich and chocolate milkshake.

"Ommaaaaa 😍 Sarangheo. Neomu choahaeyo😋" i said as i look at him.
"Hahahaha just eat it already you must be really hungry" he laugh so loud.

"Very very hungry. Lets eat in the living room. I want to watch inkigayo"
"Gaja" he said.

"Aju nice... wooo" as i sing along to the song. I like seventeen. But still BTS in my heart. (A/N i'm serious 😂)

"Eat it slowly. Chew it And swallow it then you can sing along"

I swallow it and take a sip.
"But it take to long. The song can end if i swallow it first."

"Look at you. There so many food in you face" he take the food from my face.
And suddenly someone running from the stairs and stop right infront of TV. My Seventeen noooo... my DK, Woozi, Hoshi... Hajimaaaa.

"Jungkook-aaaaaaa. Cant you see that I'm watching my lovely Woozi?"
"You can meet him tomorrow. But what is this?" Showing my drawing book.

I spout my drink. And my eyes open bigger than it has.
"Where did you find it? Give me back"
"Aniyo, until you tell me about this drawing?" He opened some page until someone pic come out.

"Why you draw Jimin-hyung instead of me??" He said with puppy eyes.
"Bcs my mood said that i have to draw him instead of you. So give it back" he still dont want to give me.

"If you dont give me that book. How can i draw you?" I said with pleased eyes.

"Here. But you must draw me first than you can draw other member, ok?"

"Ok. But to tell you the truth, you will be my 4th BTS member that i draw"

"Whose first?"
"Namjoon"
"Second?"
"J-Hope"
"Third?"
"Jimin"
(A/N this is serious 😅)

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy?" He screaming.
"Ooo please, now my Seventeen is over. And there no BTS today. And i passed ASTRO already. I draw your face tomorrow ok?"

"Ok. Where are you going?"
"To the kitchen then to bedroom. Jin oppa thanks for the food" i bowed to Jin oppa.
"Nae, good night" he said.
"Good night"
"Wait for me. I go with you" Jk said.
"Ok2"

As i enter the room. My phone suddenly ringing.
"Your phone already ringing for 5th time. Most of them from that bastard. And some of them from our parents"

"Thanks bro"
And yes most of them from that guy.

My phone start ringing again.
I pick it up.

"Hello"

"Sofia, i miss you"

(A/N you miss who?? Miss my kick or my punch... oh my its already author time.
So here i came with full of apologize. Mianhae Yorobuuuuun. I know you guys can't forgive me for just one story update. But for this week I just can update 2 stories. Now and tomorrow. Bcs i will go to Australia with my mom 😄. So for next week there no update.
I'm so sorry 🙇
Here the song of my apologize