The Clouds Hold My Tears

"The clouds look dreamy today."

She says walking in as she closes the entrance behind her.

"You know I love you yeah? I don't think I could ever stop"

She stared at me for about seven seconds before she gave me a smile. She did that a lot.

"I love you too" she replied.

"So I heard about you and Teemy and also about you and Emmanuel"

She was suddenly frightened. "Wait Kosa, let me explain!"

"Can I just talk? Let me finish. I'll listen to your far from truthful explanations later. After all, that's what I've always done."

_____

"Why are you crying? I haven't said much! You don't have the right to cry! Quit it!"
I was yelling, so hard I didn't realize tear drops roll down my face.

"I loved you, I love you! I trusted you blindly. Even when part of me knew you were lying. I asked you, looking straight into your eyes. Do you have a thing with Teemy? Or are you guys just friends? You assured me you were JUST friends! And now weeks later I hear y'all were messing around behind my back! "

She continued crying. I hate seeing her cry. I hate seeing her sad. I hate seeing her angry, frustrated, miserable. It makes me feel exactly how she feels. When she's angry, I'm angry. When she's sad, I become sad. And when she cries, I tend to cry too. Another reason why I thought my love would conquer the lies in our relationship.

"And who is this Emmanuel guy? Someone you felt like having fun with?"

"No! *sobs* Kosa please it's not like that please listen to me" she moved closer to me and touched my hand.

"Please no. Don't touch me right now" I quickly got off the couch, still shedding redundant tears.

"I was going to tell you. I just needed time. Please we can work this out. Like we always do. We can get through this please Kosa"

I held her face between my hands and put my forehead against hers. We were both weeping at that point. Cry me a river they say. I wouldn't say we did that, but we did cry a pond. Tears filled with guilt and tears filled with sorrow.

"I don't think we can get through this one."

--------

"The clouds look pretty, don't they? The little girl beside me whispered.

"Hm? Yeah" I quickly reply. I face the present and turn away from the window and show her a fake smile.

"oh you're crying mister?"

"oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't realize" I say as I wipe the hot tear drops off my cheek and chuckle.

"Twenty minutes till we arrive at Our destination...London Heathrow airport" The announcer informed.

"I guess the clouds are also dreamy here in London" I maintain my fake smile, praying I won't get lost in my thoughts once again.

_________________

Authors note.
I don't have much to say. I hope you like this. Do vote and comment if you want more of this, it is my first romance novel after all but I assure you it only gets better :)
»Kosa