{Chapter Two} Meeting The Earl

{Author~Chan Here And Thankfully This Is The Chapter Where You Fall For Ciel, Unfortunatly Love Cant Be That Easy Right? So How Can You Hide It Also I Will Be A Maid OC For Earl Phantomhive And I Shall Be Your BFF In The Story <3.

---------OC Profiles------

Name:

Risa Futawaya

{Pronounce: Ree- Sa Fu-Ta-Wa-ya}

Job:

Maid To Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Personality:

Loner,Kind,Sweet,Dog Lover.

Looks:

Light Brown Long Hair, Reddish Brown Eyes,Pale Skin,Black Ears And Tail, Blue And White Maid Costume.

Relationships:

Sebastian-Friend, Mey-Rin- Cousin, Finny-Bff, Pluto- Bf (Yes Boyfriend Because 1: Im Now A Neko Girl 2: Pluto Is Adorable!!!) Ciel-Master, Elizabeth-Enemy,Chef (I Dont Know His Name) - Big Brother (Adopted)

Profile Picture:

Well There I Am YAY}

Remember:

Y/N: Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

F/F:Fave Food

F/D:Fave Drink

F/C: Fave Colour

P/N: Pet Name

T/O/P: Type Of Pet

W/O/C: Weapon Of Choosing

B/N: Butlers Name

--------Previous Chapter----

(B/N) Growled But Nodded, I Made My Own Way To The Door Only To Open It And See....

{Ok Now Onto The Chapter}

--------(Y/N) P.O.V------

A Big Riot On The Inside A Red Haired Maid With Glasses Cleaning Up Broken Plates, A Gardener Looking Butler Running Around Chased By A Chef Guy With A FLAMETHROWER!! {O_O} A Big Silver Haired Dog Laying Down Curled In A Ball With A Neko Girl Asleep On His Fur?!. I Sweat Dropped But Then A Blueish Black Haired Boy With An Eyepatch And Blue Eye Came Down The Big Staircase Sweat Dropped With A Nervous Face, He Looked Around With A Shocked Face I Yelled "Hello!!", Everything Silenced And I Was The Centre Of Attention. (B/N) And Sebastian Came Up Behind Me And Stared At The Mess In Shock.

"This Is Princess (Y/N) She Was Sent Here By Her Majesty To Be Under The Protection Of Earl Ciel Phantomhive" (B/N) Introduced Me. I Curtised And Smiled " Its Nice To Meet You All I Am (Y/N) Feel Free To Treat Me Normally" The Neko Girl Awoke And Jumped On Me " Nya~ A Princess Welcome I Hope We Can Be Friends Nya~" I Giggles And Curtised To This Wonderful Creature."Well Princess (Y/N) Lets All Go To The Lounge For Introductions" Monotoned The Young Boy He Looked Around My Age 13-14, I Blushed And Nodded {Thoughts Will Be In <> Ok} <Why Am I Acting This Way?! Do I Like Him, No Surely Not Mother Wouldnt Aprove Correct?> I Followed Him To The Lounge It Had Nice Sofa's A Coffee Table, A Grand Piano And BookShelves We All Sat Except The Neko Girl Who Sat In The Paws Of The Giant Dog. One At A Time They Introduced Themselves "Hey Im Finny The Gardner Here" The Blonde Haired Gardner Said With A True British Accent "Hey Im Baldroy The Most AWESOME Chef In The Manor" He Grinned While Making His Ego Ten Times Bigger. " Hey Im Mey-Rin Yes I Am" She Nervously Smiled While I Giggled, "This Is Pluto Let Me Get Him Back To Normal" The Neko Smiled " Pluto Dearest Someones Here" She Giggled As The Dog Turned Into A Naked Man With Silver Hair He Licked The Neko Girls Cheek She Blushed And Whispered Cute Things <So They Must Be A Couple How Cute I Totally Ship #Rito> "Enough, I Am Ciel Phantomhive The Master Of The Phantomhive Mansion" He Replied, I Smiled And Replied "Nice To Meet You Lord Phantomhive I Hope I Do Not Trouble You." He Blushed And In Came....

{Who Whooo , Ofcourse I Know Who But You Will have To Wait Till I Make The Next Part -Princess_Phantomhive}