Application

Welcome to the application! If you are here then you have read the rules and are ready to begin!

Thank you so much for choosing this book club and we hope we can meet your standards! Please remember that upon application you must follow this account and admins: autumnskiess and KristyPerkins3 This is all we ask as we work extremely hard to get you feedback and readers.

Just follow these steps to complete application.

Write below in the comment section:

Username:

Book title:

Genre:

Is your book mature:

Why you would like to join:

Are you committed:

Did you follow the accounts:

If you cannot read mature content then please state it in your application.

You can enter more than one story, but only TWO stories can be entered. Both stories will be put side-by-side your name each week, I won't split you into two groups. Your members will then choose whichever one they would like to read. Or message each other and agree on which one to critique.

If you would like to be in two groups, then PM me and I'll happily do that, it just means more stories for you to critique, but you will get the same amount back.

One last thing, if you are accepted and you're waiting to be put into a group, then you can still take part in the writing challenge while you wait. It's open to all members.

Again, thank you!

I hope to hear from you soon :)