R.N

Baekhyun with his messy hair was holding the backpack with one strap on his shoulder. Chanyeol and Sehun followed him to the classroom, Baekhyun placed a smile on his lips when he saw Tao sitting on his chair. Baekhyun is like the bad boy of the school and Zitao was his target.

He stole Tao's lunch and asked Tao for do his homework. But what he didn't ask his self was why Tao didn't say anything and let him do whatever he likes.

It's strange don't you think?

Tao breathed softly when he noticed Baekhyun's perfume. He really like his perfume, and the way Baekhyun smile to him even if it was an evil smile; Tao still like it. Chanyeol throw Tao's pencil to the floor and same does Sehun with his book and notebook.

He was tired too and hurt, why Baekhyun can't treat him well for once? Why is he always so rude with him? Baekhyun put his hand on Tao's shoulder and made him turn around on the chair and forced him look at him.

Tao was scared and still has his bruise from yesterday on his cheek. Baekhyun looked at him carefully, trying to not forget anything until his eyes stopped on Tao's cheek. Who did that? Baekhyun looked seriously at Chanyeol but Chanyeol shook his head and same does Sehun when Baekhyun looked at him.

— who did this tao? -Baek let go of his shoulder to looked at everyone in the classroom-

Baekhyun was worrying about him? . Tao looked down and grabbed the notebook from Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol. He stand up, grabbing his stuff from the floor to put them inside his backpack and wore it.

— w-why? -Tao asked- you do the same

Tao left the classroom and went to the library. Baekhyun blinks as Chanyeol and Sehun pat his shoulders. Its truth, yeah, cuz it was, but he stopped beating Tao up on the face without reason.

But still hit him on the stomach. The point here is who hit him? when he find the guy who did this he is going to kick that person for sure.

Baekhyun grabbed his backpack and walked out of the classroom with Sehun and Chanyeol behind.

Tao finished after an hour of doing their homeworks and his. What now? He saw some students walking to the private room for more silence and others searching books. He sigh and stood up then he walked towards the booksellers. Its really quiet over there, nobody watch or hear anything.

— why he have to be like that? -whispers- does he knows I like him?

He leaned his back on the bookseller's counter then he closed his eyes for a couples of minutes until he felt a breath warming his face. He opened his eyes and his cheeks turned to tomato like red when he saw Baekhyun that close to him.

Baekhyun looked at Tao carefully like before and his eyes stopped on Tao's lips and suddenly he gulped feeling thirsty.

— tao -baek looked at him- aren't you thirsty?
— e-eh -he gulped and nodded- a bit

Baekhyun leans his head toward Tao's face until his lips touches. Tao widened his eyes as baekhyun closed and started moving his lips as Tao does the same but in a fool way. Baekhyun smiled in the kiss as he pulled back and looked at Tao then caressed his cheek.

— am I your first kiss?
— y-yes -Tao nodded with his red cheeks-
— good -Baek smile relieved for no reason- who did this tao?

Tao look at him and shook his head but Baekhyun cupped Tao's face in between his hand, he forced him to look directly at his eyes .

— who? -asked again-
— t-taehyung -whisper- from class three
— thanks bae -Baek peck his lips- keep studying ok?
— y-yes -red and nodding-

Baekhyun touched his lips and smiled thinking about Tao's expression. He didn't call Chanyeol or Sehun to help him. No, that Taehyung touched his own property and he won't let that happens again.

Baekhyun continued on walking in a straight way to that classroom until he saw that white haired boy moving and laughing.

— what are you doing here mr byun? — The teacher asked when Byun open the door-
— I'm searching for him -he points at Taehyung-
— why? it can't wait until the class finish?
— no -Baekhyun was mad- he touched what's mine

Baekhyun went in and walked straight to the Taehyung and grabbed his collar to make him stand up. Eventhough Taehyung was a bit more taller than him, he was going to kick him.

— I didn't do anything, I swear -Taehyung gulped-
— oh -Baekhyun punch his face- can you think again? -punch his face again- don't ever touch tao or you will get it from me kim taehyung

Sehun pulled Baekhyun away from Taehyung. Baek gasped and looked at him a bit mad.

— stop three of you! -the teacher pushed them out of the classroom- I'll see you guys in the principal office

Baekhyun didn't care, Sehun looked at him confused and smiled knowing something Baekhyun didn't notice before.

— where are you going baek? -Sehun chuckled-
— I'll go check on tao you idiot -Baek look at him serious-
— ok ok

Tao went to the cafeteria and sit back on his chair. He bought a bottle of water, since Baekhyun said that he was thirsty so he bought one. He blushed when he felt a peck on his neck.

— tao, have you studied?
— yes -whisper- I-I bought water for you

Baekhyun widened his eyes, could Tao be more innocent than that? He chuckled and open the bottle's cap and drunk some. He grabbed Tao's collar softly to pulled him closer and kissed his lips.

Tao blushed harder as much as he could when he felt the water that Baekhyun drank on his mouth and now going down through his throat; swallowing. Baekhyun with his tongue caressed Tao's mouth and Tao moaned softly in the kiss.

Baekhyun pulled back and looked at him panting. Tao did just moan now? Baek pecked his cheek.

— nobody is going to bother you now
—  what about you?-Tao ask him-
— -Baek smiled- I won't but I'll come when I feel thirsty like now

Tao felt embarrassed but he nodded

#artificiallove