Mike with his Failed Thug Life

The group of people consisting of Jasper, Sophie, Gabriella, Frannie, Danny and Jack the Dog enter the vault. There is a fifteen year old boy behind the counter. In the little room/store thing, the walls are lined to the ceiling with weapons from grappling hooks to shanks to like five different types of guns. "What are yo' doin' here?" The fifteen year old boy asks. Gabriella refrained from rolling her eyes.

Jasper, on the other hand, rolled his eyes. He slid his hand around Gabriella's waist. "Mike, we came for some weapons." Gabriella said tiredly. The teenage boy clad in all black with a gold chain smiled. He comes out from behind the counter.
"Oh! What chou need? I got everything. Heaters, chains, grappling hooks, blades, crossbows, grenades.... even some contraband."
"Do you have a machete?" Danny asks intrigued.
"What chou take me for? Some rookie arms dealer?"
"Yeah, you are only fifteen years old." Danny replied.

Gabriella turned to Danny. "He was rejected from the best gang; Gang Air Jordans. right before the apocalypse happened, so now he wants to be the best arms dealer there has ever been." Gabriella
"Really? Why did he get rejected out of the gang?" Danny asked.
"They said I was too young." Mike said through gritted teeth. "Luckily those jerks got what was coming for them when they died from those zombies."
"Oh give it a rest Mike! You were too young so what?" Sophie interceded for the moment. "Just give us the freaking weapons and continue with your failed thug life."

Mike replied rather quick and said "I'm pround of that thug life. So don't you be judging." Mike gave the group some weapons and the dog a new collar. Mike always had a soft spot for dogs, especially tan dogs, for no apparent reason. "Now get out of my store!" Mike said putting on his "thug glasses".

"Holy crap that kid gave pretty sweet weapons for free man!" Danny said excitingly.
"That's probably another reason why he couldn't make it into the gang." Frannie said.
"Oh yeah he gave us a grappling hook for Sophie, a machete for Danny, a hand gun for me, I think I can figure out who gets the bat with the spikes, and Jaspar gets crossbow. Sorry girl I don't know your name."
"It's Frannie." Fran said rather annoyed.
"Do you hear that?" Dan said.
"Yeah, is that Dora theme song?" Gabby replied
"Yo Ma I told yo to stop callin me at work! Goodbye!!" Mike screamed across the safehouse.
"Yet another reason why he is not in a gang." Frannie said.