-Final-

"Chanyeollie" Baekhyun mumbles, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"Hmm, Yeah?" Chanyeol replied back, without taking his eyes off his phone.

Baekhyun wants to say, he wants to tell Chanyeol he knows everything. He wants to tell his boyfriend that he knows he doesn't love him anymore.

But he is too much of a coward to say it. He is too afraid Chanyeol would leave him afterwards and run into someone else's arms happily.

It has been two months since Chanyeol had changed. It has been two months since Baekhyun had been silently crying in his bed late at night.

Baekhyun misses his giant.

He wished he had never went out that night to take a walk in the park. Or else he wouldn't have witnessed that painful scene that had been countlessly repeating in his mind.

Chanyeol wasn't picking up his phone that night when he called him.

Baekhyun thought his boyfriend must have been sleeping. He trusted him with his all, he never doubted his boyfriend's love for him.

He had a heavy feeling in his chest when he thought about his boyfriend. So he thought a walk to the park in his neighborhood would ease off the feeling in his chest.

When he got there, he saw it. His boyfriend with a girl from their their school.

Kim Mina was her name. She's very pretty. She had the attention of almost every boys at their school.

His tears fall down from his eyes to his cheeks. His mouth slightly gasping from shock at the scene before him.

He can hear the giggles from the girl and from his boyfriend.

His eyes looked at them with shock, betrayal, sadness and disappointment.

He run away after that, he run and run till he had no energy left. He doesn't know where he is going, he just wanted to run away from them.

Chanyeol was oblivious of that fact that he saw him and his new girlfriend. He never told Chanyeol about anything he saw that night, or anything he saw at school.

In the locker rooms, the classroom, the rooftop, on the stairs. He had caught them numerous times but they never saw him nor had they heard his footsteps turning away from them with a broken heart.

Baekhyun is breaking, he is too tired to even make a move. Chanyeol was his everything, and he lost him. He is nothing at this moment, he is nothing without his everything called Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol has changed into a whole different person. His boyfriend doesn't even smile anymore when he is with him. He doesn't hear his sweet laughter anymore when they are together. He doesn't take Baekhyun home anymore like he always did.

Baekhyun is so torn, so wrecked. His heart is shredding into pieces like a paper.

"Baekhyun, i have to go right now. I forgot something in the classroom. I need to go get it, i will see you later baby~"

"Chanyeol don't go..." he wanted to say, but the words came out low and cracking.

Tears are falling down his cheeks again, like it always has been since that day. He doesn't blame on Chanyeol, he doesn't blame his boyfriend for anything.

He knows he is nothing compared to a girl. He knows he can't satisfy Chanyeol like a girl does.

His tears are dry on his cheeks by now and the rain also had stopped from the outside. But his heart is still broken.