6. Chris perspective

This chapter has Chris pov on things in his life

Chris pov

   I chuckled at myself as I saw how nervous belle was. Girl should be nervous what I'm about to do to her in one hour. Shit belle is sexy as hell! But I'm not going to have sex with her maybe. Cause I don't want to know that she lost her virginity to me cause of one hour.
     I don't even know she's a virgin. As the bell rang and belle was packing. I got behind her and went closely to her ear.

Chris- meet me at room 11 after classes are over beautiful

   She was shivering. I know I'm making those undies wet I can tell.

Belle- o-ok c-Chris

   I chuckled she is so cute when she stutters. I walked away smiling.

Sandra- oh Chris

Shit....damn this girl right here. I mean Sandra is beautiful. But I don't wanna settle down. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she was pulling me somewhere.

Chris- uhh...Sandra where are we going

Sandra- to my room big daddy

   Damn this girl is going to be walking side to side when I'm done wit her ass.
    We came to her room I went in. She closed the door and locked it I sat down.

Chris- come here (motioning my finger to her to come here)

  She smiled and straddled herself to my waist. She started kissing my neck.

Sandra- what...do...you...want...to...do...to...me

Chris- fuck (she bit my ear and grabbed my man hood squeezing it )

   I picked her up laid her down hovering over her. I started kissing down her neck.

Chris- take off your colthes daddy hungry

Sandra- ok daddy

   She did what I order her to do. I went kissing her breasts and sucking them. She moaned loud. I started kissing down till I reached her pearl. It looked good.
      But I guess I was wrong about that. I licked my lips and I kissed her other lips. Ewww! What is that? Then I saw blood oh hell nah! I jumped up I was pissed

Sandra- what...what is it

Chris- YOU MADE ME ALMOST EAT YOU WHEN YOUR ON YOUR PERIOD!!!!!

Sandra- Chris I didn't know I'm sorry let me make it up you

   This bitch! I know she must of known am I stupid. I know that shit has cramps and is painful. I mean damn I had a girlfriend once before.

Chris- shut the fuck up bitch with that bull you think I'm a total dumbass huh

    The next thing I know I got a slap to my face. Hold up rewind!  I know this girl didn't just hit me. I need to get out of here before they file a missing child report.

Sandra- don't you ever think of talking to me like that Chris

I chuckled

Chris- slap me again and I swear girl you going to go missing

    She looked at me crazy. I was about to walk away. But she grabbed my wrist hard. I slammed her against the wall pinning her arms down and putting my feet on her feet. I'm not stupid I know her ass will try to kick.

Sandra- Chris (she whimpered) my hands

Chris- I'm warning you and I'm all I'm going to say this once so pay attention don't talk to me stay away from me don't call me or text me shit delete my number and I swear to god if I hear my name come out your mouth or anybodies or hearing you talking shit i will fuck your ass up but it's not me that's going to hurt you it my friend Stacy and she would love to beat a bitch ass for me

   I let her go. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out. I was so pissed. Damn I forgot to take my medcine. I need to take those now.

Belle- Chris

Chris- (I snapped on her I didn't mean too) what the fuck do you want damn

Belle- nothing now

   Her face looked disgusted at me. Damn I need to hurry and take my medicine. I got to my dorm. I grabbed my medicine from the drawer. Grabbed a water bottle.
     I put the pill in mouth and gulped down my water. I felt better in 30 mins. I couldn't help but think about belle. She's so beautiful and sweet. That's what I like about her.
    People told me that they look up to her. Like she was their guardian angel. She stood up to Sandra and her minions. She brought friends back together when they got separate by once again to Sandra. She helped so many lives because of Sandra.
    She stopped someone from doing susicide because of Sandra. The more I think how Sandra caused so many problems. The more I get disgusted by her. Their one thing I do hate and that's bullies. I been bullied before but I ignored that shit.
    Till one day a girl stood up for me. She helped me and we became friends and then more then friends. I loved her so much. Her name is Rihanna. She made me happy. Till one day she cheated on me with drake.
   That's when I stopped talking to her cheating ass. But I forgave her and we became friends. I was snapped out of thoughts. When I heard a faint knock. I opened the door. There she was standing there looking more and more beautiful.

Belle- hey Chris I was going to give you this

    She pulled a piece of paper that was folded out.  I looked at it it was my lyrics to a song I wrote. I kept staring at it. Shit she knows I kept starring at it she sucked her teeth.

Belle- no thank you wow thank you for showing me what a insignificant a...

I crushed her lips with mine