Chapter 06

Justice Rose Arlando pov
It has been a week since we broke up. Today is Saturday and I decided to go to the hair salon and change my look.

I got dressed and grabbed my phone,keys and purse.

Grabbed some drink and something to eat and left a note for my sister. I had gotten up extra early so I could surprise them.

I went to my mom's best friend's daughter or my mom's God daughter Robyn's hair salon she was a brown skinned woman from Barbados.

She had a nice thick accent and could slay anything she wore.

"ey beautiful avent seen you in a while"she said as her accent showed through her words.

"Sorry every thing been stressful. I might have to go back to the studio," I said as I sat down in her chair.

"You need to ma its been a while pick up on your music you do wonderful but what's been going on"she said smiling down at me.

I told her everything that happened.

"I'm glad you went and saw your mama baybeh and I hope dat Antony guy do you right betta den dat bastard Darrel."She said.

"But anyway wat you want your hair to look like " she said.

"I think I want to dye my hair blonde and straighten."I said.

"Okay sweetie "she said and got started.

"Okay you ready for dis honey," she said. I nodded my head excitedly and then she turned the chair around so I could look into her mirror.

I absolutely loved it."thanks Robyn it looks wonderful" I said as I checked myself out.

"How much I owe you"I said reaching in my purse.

"Stop it you know I don't like when you or Fait pay"she said scolding me.

"Okay thank you,"I said hugging her she hugged me back

"Now go get chu New outfit and go to the club"she said smirking.

I laughed and grabbed my stuff and walked out then to drove to the mall. I texted Tia to be ready to go out. I looked through a store and looked for a dress.

I found a multi colored dress that hugged my curves and matched it with some purple heel boots and a gold jacket that had spikes on it.

After paying I went home. I walked in and went upstairs I carefully wrapped my hair up so I could shower. After showering I brushed my teeth,washed my face and dried off.

Then I moisturized and put my bra and panties on. When I finished with that I put on deodorant and did my make-up.

Which consisted of foundation,mascara,eyeliner,purple lipstick,and some light blush.

After I did my makeup I put on my clothes and shoes and unwrapped my hair. I then brushed out my hair and sprayed perfume.

When I was finished I took a picture and posted it on instagram.

Then I grabbed my keys,phone,and a small gold clutch and went downstairs.

Tia ,Kelly ,and Faith were in the kitchen talking. When everybody saw me they all stopped talking.

"Damn mami you look good" Faith said checking me out

"Yeah girl you slaying" Kelly said snapping her fingers.

"Then niggas going to be all on that ass

"Tia said slapping me on my booty.

"But take off the jacket and show the goods" she said.