//PLAYDATE//

((MARSHALL LOOKS LIKE THE PHOTO ABOVE IN THE FANFICTION))

Marshall was stroking my hair, trying to get me to fall asleep.

We've been laying here for about 30 minutes trying to make me fall asleep because it's 12:00 at night.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard the door open and my heart dropped.

I jumped up from the bed, and panicked. "C-Cake I can-"

"Baby, what's wrong? You didn't even look at me when you ran in here."

I looked at her with confusion. Usually she freaks out when Marshall even touches me.

I then look at where he was laying, and he was gone. "Where'd he go?"

Then i forgot Cake was still standing there.

"I'm okay. Flame Prince broke up with me, though..." I realized what I just said. We were actually done.

I would never call him my boyfriend again. I will never see him the same again. That just pained me more. But I didn't cry. Why wasn't i crying? Was there any more tears to be shed?

"I'm sorry, baby cakes. He was up to no good anyway."

"Yeah... not to be rude or anything i just want to be left alone right now." Yes, that sounded rude but i had to get her out of here so i can figure out where Marshall went.

She nodded her head in an understanding way, and closed the door.

"...Marshall?" I whispered in a husky voice.

"Still here." A voice said, and Marshall was in the corner of the room, invisible.

I smiled. I really did enjoy his company. I guess i don't appreciate it as much as i should.

"Fi, get some rest. I'm going to take you somewhere tomorrow at 9pm. Be ready and wear a dress."

I nodded my head.

"Make it short." He joked, smirking and flying out the window.

It was now 8pm and i started getting ready.

I decided on a strapless blue dress, and some black pumps.The dress was short, but I was supposed to have some fun, right?

I went with messy hair, and some black eyeliner.

I put on my retractable sword necklace, and waited for Marshall to pick me up.

"You look dashing." He said, startling me.

"There's a thing called a door, ya know?" I snapped in a playful fashion.