ghost adventures love story chaper 7

contuied

taylor pov

" rose and i can get the equipment " maria opens the door and i see josh with Zak's cousin

" what are you doing here josh "  maria said  with a mad look on my face  then Zak was beside maria

" hi cousin " she  hugs Zak then hugs me " constars you guys, this is my bf josh you know him " then she  hugs josh

 maria thinking - i wanted to tell her how hateful he was in high school but i don't think she wont believe me" well I'm going to get the equipment " walks outside with rose

maria pov

as i walked to the van with rose, i had a vision, my eyes turned dark purple.my eyes turn that way when something bad is going to happen. in my vision i was at our lockdown in a room all by myside i saw a black figure of a man  standing right in front of me with dark red eyes then i felt pain on my back like someone scared me really hard on my back. the black figure went up to me and said you and your friends  are never lefting this house.

" maria " shakeing me on the shoulder

" what just happened  " eyes turn back to normal

" you tell me your eyes turned dark purple different when your eyes turn light purple "

"  my eyes turn dark purple  I'm sorry lets just the equipment " rose and maria get equipment and brings it in then maria walks to the bedroom, then she gets her drawing pad , brings it to the kitchen table and draws what she saw in her vision.

rose  said if i have a vision before a lockdown i have to draw what i saw in my drawing pad so we can tell where or who the black figure was. as i was done  drawing what i have seen in my vision. rose said " i know that place nick, zak , aaron you guys went there in season 3 .. povilea island " looks maria picture, then the door bell rangs.

" ill get it " said and  runs to the door  " guys you made it come in " goes to see the guys

 im makeing more chapters for this story. i need some help for what to put in chapter 8 . please comment/vote/fan :)