Chapter 15

Dara's POV

"Jiyooooooong"

"Hmmm?"

I stepped outside my room and ran towards him to give a hug. He didn't sleep at my unit last night because he finished some work at his unit and yes, he does sleep at my unit now. It was the first after a long time since I sleep alone again and the loneliness made me realize that things are slowly falling into their proper places. I don't know how but this is the best thing that ever happened to me. It felt fast and unbelievable but the two of us coming back to what we are and slowly fitting again is the best thing.

He kissed the top of my head.

"I cooked breakfast," he said making me smile. He promised me last night that he'll cook for me in return! And he just did.

I ran to the kitchen and settled myself at one of the chairs. My mouth parted apart looking at the pancakes that he made. It's been a long time since I had pancakes for breakfast because I was always eating ramen kekekekke. My everyday ramen routine changed when he came and I won't complain about him.

"Oh, your milk!"

I was about to stand up but he gently pushed me back to my chair and showed me the mug that he was holding. Oh, he already made some for himself.

I excitedly took a bite and nod slowly while it melts inside my mouth.

"It tastes good!" I commented.

He was just standing there and sipping his milk while I'm busy eating breakfast. This is just a simple scene but I couldn't help but smile to realize how romantic this is.

After finishing my breakfast. I immediately took my plates to the sink and was about to wash it but he suddenly stopped me again. I looked at him in disbelief, don't tell me he's going to do this for me?

"You go fix your things because we might run late, I'll do this," he said taking his coat off and giving me a kiss in the cheeks. Oh well, he's such a gentleman and I just love him. He kissed me at the cheeks for the second time and I halted my steps to my bedroom to do my make-up since I already finished taking a bath before he came. I applied my usual make-up, fixed my bag, combed my hair and picked some heels. There! Ready to go!

I peeked outside and saw him fixing his tie so I ran to do it for him. Hihi it's a thing you know. He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked after I notice his sudden kisses but he just shook his head.

"You're lying," I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"You know that you can kiss me any——hmm!"