§T W O§

±±Five Years Later±±

Marinette sat on her balcony with Ladybug and Tikki above her. She drew them yet again but in different outfits. She didn't see them as stars like everyone else, she saw them as humans. She drew Tikki is a long pink dress and Ladybug in ripped jeans and a crop top. Ladybug always wore her hair down and Tikki always wore it in two buns.

"Those are very good Marinette." Ladybug smiled.

"Thanks Ladybug. I've been working really hard on my drawing skills and I even made a few of these." Marinette smiled as a new star approached her.

"Marinette this is Plagg. We met centuries ago in another galaxy." Tikki explained.

"Hello Plagg I'm Marinette." She smiled.

"She can see us?" Plagg whispered and Tikki nodded.

"She has a wonderful gift." Ladybug cooed as the sun came up. "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." Marinette smiled and got ready for school. She kissed her parents goodbye and went to her school across the street. Everyone thinks shes crazy because she can talk to stars but she's fine with it. She's learned to trust herself. People talk to her when they need to and Alya is fine with being mocked for hanging out with Marinette.

"Hey girl." Alya smiled as she sat next to Marinette.

"Hey Alya." Marinette smiled back as Chloe came into the room.

"Oh look it's star girl and her weird friend." Chloe crossed her arms as Sabrina laughed.

"Say what you want. The stars hate you." Marinette smiled.

"Who doesn't." Alya mumbled and they laughed. "But seriously girl when are you gonna get over that faze of your life. Stars can't talk."

"Yes they can. They talked to me last night and we stayed up all night talking." Marinette retorted.

"How are you not tired?"

"I don't know I'm just never tired. I do sleep but I don't really need it." Marinette shrugged as class started. When school ended Marinette went home where she did her homework and waited for night to come. She missed her friends. No one saw her for her just a crazy girl who still sees life as a young child. When night hit she couldn't wait to see her friends. She sat on her balcony and waited.

"Marinette we need to tell you something!" Ladybug yelled as her, Tikki and Plagg ran over to the edge of the sky.

"What is it?" Marinette asked as she sat on the railings.

Tikki bit her lip. "We have to go away for a while."

"How longs a while."

"A few months at least. Every couple of months they choose some stars to move to another part of the sky and we can't leave our posts. We'll be back in a few months."

"Okay. I hope you have fun. I can make a few more star friends while your gone." Marinette smiled.

"Thanks for understanding." Tikki smiled.

"No prob...lem." Marinette slowed down her speech as a new star ran across the sky looking like he was flying. He stopped when he saw Marinette and the others backed away. He didn't want to look away from her. Marinette stared into his electric green eyes. He walked as far as he could to her. "Who are you?"

"Your knight in the sky Princess." He smirked and she laughed.

"I mean a name. I'm Marinette."

"I'm Chat Noir." He smiled. "How can you see me? And hear me?"

"I don't know. It's just a gift for me." Marinette leaned against the railing.

"Well it's a beautiful gift." Chat sat on her railing.

"Yyour not suppose to leave the sky!" Marinette yelled almost waking up her parents.

"I'm not?" Chat pouted he tried to kiss her hand but she moved away.

"Your not suppose to touch humans either."

"Oh yeah." He scratched the back of his neck. It went silent and Tikki and Ladybug watched the two.

"Why aren't you suppose to leave the sky or touch humans?"

"If we leave the sky it's like betraying each other." Chat ran a hand through his hair. "If we touch a human we fall hard and become human."

"So your quite the rule breaker." Marinette teased.

"I guess I am." The sun started to come up.

"See you tomorrow." Marinette smiled.

"See you tomorrow. Princess." Chat disappeared and Marinette got ready for school.