24#Black Bullet

Awesome anime.

The anime is somewhat a little weird with the kidish love (I think) but it was a very heart touching at the end.

Belive it or not I found this anime when I was listing to a Nightcore song (cant remember the name) on Youtube when I see this picture for the background of the song. I looked through the comments to find the anime. 

The year is 2021 where mankind is attack by a virus called Gastrea. To protect them from the catastrophe they lived in a wall barrier called Monolith walls, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, children who were born with the Gastrea virus and obtained superhuman abilities as a result, are discovered and dubbed "Cursed Children". Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the epidemic, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in Tendō Civil Security Agency owned by his childhood friend Kisara Tendō, along with his Initiator, Enju Aihara, conducts missions to prevent the destruction of the Tokyo Area and the world.

Part of the description is from Wikipedia but I really did like this I would recommend this for those who likes blood,gore, and guns

You can watch this on youtube I really cant think of anything else