song meanings.

oh wonder -shark: in the song it says "are you gonna be mine? feel it falling from the skies above." i posted that on instagram once and you commented: "yes, i will." and ever since then, that song has made me think about you. especially the beginning.
lovely - twenty one pilots: "i will make you believe you are lovely." you always doubt your beauty, even though to me you are the most beautiful human i have ever laid my eyes on. and i tell you everyday, hoping you'll agree with me one day.
beautiful eyes - naked brothers band: this is such an old song but it says "i'd be happy to sit with you, and sing all these love songs. tell you that life's all new. so please take my hand." how i'd be with you on your good and bad days, holding your hand.
ed sheeran - friends: it talks about we could keep us a secret and no one will find out or it will all go wrong. thats basically us right now. except everyone knows except our parents. wowie.
holding on to you - twenty one pilots:
this was your song on the birthday video i made for you. everytime i listen to it, i always think of you. and we consider this as our song.
jane doe - nevershoutnever: it says "i don't even know ya, but i know fo' sho', that you are beautiful. so baby let me know, your name. damn, whats her name?" in seventh grade when i first seen you in choir, i didn't know who you were but i always thought you were really fucking gorgeous and i just had to be your friend. and i just had to know who you were. and thats why sometimes in choir (eighth grade) i would look over at you a lot.
i love you more than you will ever know - nevershoutnever: "i've been to heaven, i've been to hell. i've been to vegas and god knows where. but nothing feels like home, like you babe." youre my home, my world, my everything, you make me complete.
fall for you - secondhand serenade: "tonight will be the night that i will fall for you, over again." everytime we snapchat, text, or are with each other, or even when i see you, i fall in love with you, over and over again. even more than the last time.
ilysb - lany: "and you need to know. that nobody could take your place. and you need to know. that im hella obsessed with your face." no one will ever take your place in my heart and i hope you know that. and your face is cute. youre cute. but you already knew that.
trouble - nevershoutnever: "she's all i want and more. i mean, damn, what's not to adore?" everything about you is so fucking cute and it makes me smile, you make me smile so i mean.
cant stand it - nevershoutnever: "baby i love you, i never want to let you go. the more i think about, the more i want to let you know, that everything you do, is super fucking cute, and i can't stand it." this song explains it all omg.
i love you five - nevershoutnever: i just really love cheesy love songs, and you always run through my mind once they play and i sing along. :))
sleeping with sirens - james dean and audrey hepburn: "they say that love is forever, your forever is all that i need. please stay, as long as you need. can't promise that things won't be broken, but i swear that i will never leave." you made an 11:11 wish once. that i would never leave. this song is my promise to you, that i'll never leave you. i can't live without you, and i don't plan too at all. and the rest of the song also explains how lucky i am to be with you. because i truly am lucky.
oasis - wonderwall: "and after all youre my wonderwall." you make me so happy and such a better person. youre my wonderwall.
cant help falling in love - elvis presley/twenty one pilots: "if i cant help, falling in love, with you." i can't help falling in love, every second of every day with you.
labrinth - jealous: "im jealous of the nights, that i dont spend with you." every night that im not with you, makes me sad because i always wish i was there, right next to you.
lets be birds - jacob whitesides: its a song about adventuring. and youre always seeming like you want to see the world. and i'd love to see the world. with you.
chasing cars - snow patrol: "if i just lay here, will you lie with me and just forget the world?" i filtered the picture you had to this caption. and the picture was so cute of you. so ever since then, ive thought about you in this song.
when we were young - leroy sanchez cover: "let me photograph you in this light." + "you look like a movie, you sound like a song." how beautiful you are, and i love everything about you.
out of my league - fitz and the tantrums: it says "you are more than just a dream." + " you are out of my league." youre like a dream come true to me. and youre really out of my league.
sprix - something about you: when we started get really close at the end of the year and a lot during the summer, i found this song. i posted about it in june, saying "and here starts all the love songs that will make me think about you. there's something about you." that was about you. there's something about you, that's so special to me. even if you don't think so. this song also really makes me smiley hehe.
young the giant - mind over matter: "and when the seasons change, will you stand by me?" its about how i want you to stay with me, and i hope, once again that you won't leave me. "youre always on my mind." youre literally on my mind 24/7. doesn't matter what im doing, youre always on my mind.
she will be loved - maroon 5: "look for the girl with the broken smile." sometimes you get sad when we're talking and once you cried. it wasn't about us though. but this song reminded me of you. "ask her if she wants to stay awhile, cause she will be loved." how i would help you with any of your problems, good or bad. because you will be loved.
front porch step - a lovely mess: "cause you are broken, and i am such a wreck. i think we'd make a lovely mess." its saying how we both have problems, they may not be the same. but together we can become a big lovely mess. in a good way. DUH. hehe:) "i swear i'll love you, till im dead." basically saying, i'll always love you, no matter what.
lostboycrow - love wont sleep: i listened to this like right after you went to bed last night and the whole entire time, i thought of you. "my love won't sleep. my little ghost queen." my love won't sleep and youre paleee. but i love you so its okay.

those are the songs, and meanings.
i hope you love the playlist.
im so in love with you, its crazy.
i love you.

-for a.m