Yin-Yang Day's Sneak Peek - 4 and Yin-Yang Story

This Sneak Peek is was Same, this Story is Telling about before they are left, or the Last Day that they Together before Yang Go.

For Yin and Yang Day's, is Telling about the last night before the Dance Party School tomorrow, and they are together before Yang gone. They're both remember Some their Memories together for the Last time.

Yin: "This is the Beautiful night and Light moon is Pretty, you right Yang, Night Time is not bad at all"Yang: *Chuckle* "Now you understand"Yin: "So? What we do here?"Yang: "Well

Yang: *Chuckle* "Now you understand"
Yin: "So? What we do here?"
Yang: "Well... How about We Memories our moments together?"
Yin: "Is great Idea Yang"

And then the Story About Yin and Yang.
When Yin and Yang go to School at night to Have Dance Party, Yin and Yang Talking each other for their last Day night.

Yang: "Yin? Are you sure? You can Caring your self without me?"
Yin: "Oh Yang....we already Talk about it! You don't need to worry about me, I'm sure I can Do anything without you, and You will Happy Live with Tune, right?"
Yang Can't Hold his Tears anymore.
Yin: "Yang?"

Yang: *Sniff* "Ugh! I... I..!"

Yang: "I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!! UHHUU!!" Run with his Tears.
Yin: "This... This is the first time that He shows his Tears infront of me..... He is the good guy...."

Yang still there and Hide behind Wall and Cried

Yang: "Yin~~...!! Uhhuh!!I... I must keep strong...! Keep strong....!!"
Yin: *Walks away* "Yang..." *His Tears out a bit*

Well, I'm sure this Scene will be Sad and Touching, So Prepare your Tissues XD.

Hope you like it and Wait it!