0.7

It's been two day since I last saw Cole. Now it is back to school. Now it's Monday.

As I entered the school grounds , Roman came up to me.

"I heard that you and Cole are now over." He said and put a arm over my shoulder. Ronan has had a thing for me, but I don't date younger guys. He is he years younger than me.

"Nope." I said and took his off me.

"Well he spent the whole weekend with another girl." He said and I froze.

Maybe we were over.

"Whatever Ronan." I said and walked to my class.

In class the teacher asked if we wanted to help with making a photo file for our last year here.

In the computer room. Zara and I were making the files and then I found a picture that killed me.

Cole kissing a girl on the cheek.

All these pictures were given by the grade 7 themselves.

"Are you okay?" Zara asked.

"Yeah, he had girlfriends before me and that's okay with me." I said.

"Did you see the date on the photo?" She asked and I curiously looked at the date.

It was taken this weekend.

To be completely honest. The girl wasn't even alittle bit pretty. Well not prettier than me.

Her hair as a bob and curly. It was black and looked really greasy. Her face has bad acne and her nose was crooked. Her eyes were brown and she was small. She basically looked anorexic.

"Don't worry, you are way prettier." Zara said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and we continued our job.

It would have been good of there weren't so many photos of Cole.