yeodeol

"kook, i really wish i could see how hot you look."

jungkook blushed, yoongi receiving a slap on the arm while he laughs.

"ah, shut up."

yoongi sighed, bringing his hands to jungkook's soft and rosy cheeks..

"i really wish i can see how beautiful you are, how perfect you are. i always though that maybe jimin and taehyung would win last year over your heart... but still, you chose a blind pathetic piano-lover like me. why, kook?"

it made jungkook sigh as the older would tear up. the younger hugged his boyfriend tight, kissing his cheeks.

"yoongi hyung, babe. i don't care what you are or what you look like. in fact, you're the hottest person i've ever met. i'm not kidding. you're so beautiful, okay? i just love you. whatever you are, whoever you are."

yoongi was speechless.

"but what if i change?"

"oh. like those in dramas? i will never, ever leave you. if you happen to hear a couple breaking up because the girlfriend or boyfriend wasn't the person their partner loved before, it's not what you call love. it's infatuation."

"always remember that love doesn't change. if you're truly destined with the person, your love will never change for whoever the person is. and that's what i feel. i know i love you, i know i truly love you. and if ever i die or you die, we'll always be forever in our hearts."

yoongi was crying.

"thank you so much, jungkook. i love you too."