The Talking Bear

Chapter One.
There was a small girl called Alisa, born into the family of Jameson. She was a very clever girl indeed. All her teachers were very proud of her and her studies, and they all took such pride in her special events especially her birthdaysp. Speaking of birthdays, Alisa's birthday was coming up. She was so excited, she was going to be a teen! Her birthday is on the 8th of August, today is the 7th of August, Alisa was over the actual rainbow. She had already told her Mum she wanted a Chocolate Cake, Alisa knows what she wants, but Mum said she can't possibly get that cake, it's too Autumny!
Alisa found joy in her mother's remark. The presents she would be getting were remarkable! Her brother -Alvin- got her a rare diamond necklace. There are now only 4 in the world! Mum got her a fluffy grey teddy bear, as light as cauliflower but not quite so as disgusting. Dad got a plastic toy fairy doll! What Alisa really wanted was a phone but as her other presents she doesn't know what her special present is. (A special present is a present that you can keep forever - if you wanted to).

"Uh oh! School. Better go to school or I'll be late. Bye Mum. I'm going to school, come on Alvin, we're going. Last one there is a rotten tomato. Why did I say tomato? We hate tomato." Said Alisa, walking down the steps of her humble home.

"Bye my darlings, Alvin be careful, don't hurt yourself again!"

They both set off to High School, PeirWood since the school is made of pure Jungle Wood, to give that peachy-pink colour. The Head Teacher, Yasmin Bob Cornell, is a married woman and she has a lot of patience.

Alisa met her friends, Acrobatic Amanda, Sour Susan and Busy Bella! Eagerly, she told her friends about her birthday that's coming up, she's really enthusiastic about it. After school, her Mum went out to buy her a birthday cake and when she came back it was half past six in the evening. Alisa was currently reading on her bed and was so into a book, she didn't even see - or hear - her Mum come in! Amazed, her Mum hid the cake in the cupboard, the tallest one. A tripe decker chocolate cake with all Alisa's favourite fondant colours and rich Italian meringue as buttercream and icing. When it was about seven o'clock, Alisa got out of bed to watch TV with her family. After that she went to sleep with Alvin... She was so relaxed she forgot about her own birthday party.

Chapter Two.

Yawning, Alisa woke up, her eyes filled with sleep dust. Rubbing her eyes, she made herself look at the calendar on the high wall. With a leap from the top bunk to the bottom, she shook Alvin awake.

"WAKE UP!!! It's my birthday, it's my birthday, it's my birthday!!!"

"Alright, alright, get your grubby hands off of me!"

"I'm telling. It's my birthday, it's my birthday. Alvin, do you know where my cake is? Ooh, what is it?" asked Alisa, her tears crammed onto the bed, gone into Wet.

Alvin gestured putting a zip on his mouth, Alisa drooped.

"All I can tell you is.. Come closer." Whispering into her ear, "It's a triple decker."

"Awesome! I'm going to Mum and Dad now." Alisa bounces to the bedroom. "Alvin.. She's not there. Alvin? Hm. Maybe they're in the hall."

"Surprise!"

"Let the party begin!" Giggled Alisa.

They started with the presents, once everyone arrived. Alvin found her a sparkly rare diamond necklace, her mother got her a plain, cauliflower-grey teddy bear, her father got a PlaylistKay Girl doll. Amanda found a rugged diamond necklace lying around her house - somewhere. Susan got the new and improved WillSmithe Maythsbook, seeing that Alisa just loves maths. Bella got a sparkly dress... That Alisa didn't ask for.. It was actually a cheapo present from the £20/cents store. Alisa also got a Sonic phone. SO many presents.