Part 2. I Own A Belt

**EDITED**

My name is Parker Mark Anderson, or just Parker. I'm not exactly what you call friendly. If I have an opinion, I'll keep my mouth shut. But if you ask, you'll get my opinion and you better not be offended. To be utterly and quite brutally honest, I'm a jerk. A quiet jerk who doesn't like to socialize, but I'm not one of those assholes who don't know how to keep their pants up. I've seen those guys. No, I know how to wear a belt; I own one.

A decent description of me: I have a head full of dark brown hair that curls like winding metal off of it. Freckles spot my face, neck, arms, and hands. My green and blue designed eyes are oddly ecstatic today. I'm a decent sized guy, curved with some muscle but not a whole lot. I have a body like my dad. I have huge clown feet like said before. And I have a strong jaw, but I'm smart enough to know that if I say anything it won't end well. So I keep it shut most of the time. I am a pretty horrible person to have a conversation with. Honestly, I don't mind the silence. I'd rather think.
I'm a Junior in high school, and I'm seventeen years old. I have a musty old blue car to get around with, and I've never dated a girl. I've never dated a guy either, just so you know.
I have a sister named Ashlyn, who's twenty-four and lives in the state of Wisconsin with her husband Andrew. He's a good guy; I've met him a couple times. Dad isn't very fond of him. Maybe it's because Andrew is a better guy than he is. I don't know, that's a hard topic to have an opinion about but it's something you can mull over.

Something you need to know: Ashlyn and I are really close. She took care of me when I was six years old, the time when Dad started abusing alcohol.
Ashlyn looks more like my dad. She has hair more of a blonde color, and complex but just breathtakingly beautiful eyes. They're like a pair of frozen water crystals that were found on the underside layer of ice laid out over a lake. They have all kinds of values and colors of blues to them. They. Are. Stunning. Andrew and I were once sitting outside on our deck one day, and told me that that was one of the reasons he fell in love with her. Besides the way that she talked about her gardening, the elderly people at work, and me. I guess those are her three favorite things.
She tries to help Dad out, but he's too much of an ass to notice it. And the more she tries, the more ignorant he becomes. I've notice it, and it's just Ashlyn. When I try and help, he's just the plain old ass he always is. But when Ashlyn comes and visits, and gives him money to buy new supplies for his hardware store, he flips and becomes even more of an ass than he already is. I guess too much generosity overwhelms him.