Friends

(turns out i will be doing more chapters! CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP!!!)

9 Years Later

K.C. POV

This is SO boring. I mean Riley is teaching us! HAILEY'S MOM! How do we have HER again?!? I am going to sleep!

Hailey's POV

Mom's teaching us again... I don't know how I feel about this but... Ok K.C is asleep. What to do? What to do? I could talk to Leo but he is too engrossed in the lesson. Ooh a new kid... and he is cute. No acting weird. Mom is glaring at him. Ok my chances are only ruined if dad come... ok, my chances are ruined!

Riley's POV

As I am teaching the class I realise something. If Hailey is a Matthews at heart and then K.C is a Hart at heart... Leo is like a mini Farkle that means... Oh No! Just at that moment a guy enters the classroom.
"Sorry I am late Ms. I am new." OH GOD NO!
"Permission slip." I say in a squeaky voice. Hailey looks at me weirdly and K.C is enjoying the show. He hands it to me. Huh. Ryan Skull... Weird name. I nod to the seat behind K.C and he sits. Hailey is staring at him all oogly-eyed. Then Farkle enters the room dragging the new kid out screaming "NO!" Then his sets the kid down in the hall and says to me "I know how your dad felt like Riles." He walks back out to the kid.
Ok that is funny... Now is see why Maya liked this!

Ryan POV

Ok all I know is that Mrs Matthews Minkus was giving me the evils. Hailey was staring at me, then a guy with a bowl cut comes in picking me up screaming "no!" All I did was move here from Texas! What did I do?!?
"Sir?" I say cautiously. He whips his head around facing me.
"Ok, kid. That girl staring at you is my daughter. That teacher is her mom and my wife." I look at him confused as he speaks. "My wife, her best friend, my best friend and I went through the same thing you will. It will be ugly but according to my best friend YOU have to choose wisely. Things may not be as they seem." Ok, life stories? What is going on?!?
"Ok sir. May I go back in sir?" I say nervously. He nods and walks behind me.
"Minkus, did you tell him how the generations are repeating 'cause you did the same thing to Leo, he was only 5 as well?" K.C asks me smirking.
"You know it K.C." He reply. He kisses his wife's cheek after ruffling Hailey's and K.C hair. Everyone groans.
"Get over it, I will be here most of the time!" He says. He leaves at that.