Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : A new adventure

Isabel's P.O.V (Princess Tana)

I can't believe it summer is over I'm starting the 7th grade at a new school. Isabel then picks up her phone and calls her bff Novalee (Fae). Hey Nova you ready for school. NOvalee said, " No, summer is already over you don't have to go to a military school like I do." "But still it's a new school new chance to start over and not have a repeat of last year with way too much drama," Isabel said. Novalee exclaimed, " yeah I guess hey I got to go byeee." "Bye"

After a few weeks of school everything was going great for Isabel she meet some funny people that's when stuff started to get interesting. She met her friends during P.E and they were well when they told her what they were she never saw them the same. They were hybrids Bradley was part cat and Tacey was part wolf this should be interesting.

Isabel's P.O.V

Hey Tacey ready for P.E. "I guess what about you Bradley" "Meh" "You know what last night I had a dream that I had powers like this." Isabel said. She lifted her hand to a tree there was no wind at all that day and she thought of moving the branches with wind. Bradley and Tacey were in shock because she was moving it. Isabel said " W-Wa WHAT!"