Chapter One - Vos

You ever have those moments when everything is going your way, and it seems like nothing will ruin a perfect day? Like say you get to school on time for once, there's no homework for all your classes, you had your favorite lunch, none of the bullies touched you, and you got home and had your favorite dinner. Well in Vos, everything was going perfect for a young seekerling named Thunder Storm. 

Thunder Storm was just flying over her city, lying on her back in bot mode and using her heel thrusters to fly over Vos. Below her was her place. Umber was teaching Grimstone how to lob while her creator, Tailwind, supervised. Thunder Storm smiled to herself, content with the scene below her.

She soon flew away and started to do a couple laps around the central skyscraper where Air Lord Starscream would live. Right now, he was leaned against a balcony entrance was a smile across his face. Thunder Storm grinned and continued to lap the tower, spiraling downwards. Just as she was about to touch the bottom, she shot back up and blasted high into the air before doing a couple aerial flips; still in bot mode. Her entire family were acrobatic performers. So she did a more complex trick for her own self entertainment. Thunder Storm cut her thrusters as she was flying up about 325 feet above the ground, turning and shooting down helm first 'backwards'. Three seconds before she hit the ground, she activated her thrusters again and shot back up, doing a triple flip in the process. She laughed to herself as she heard cheering from below, obvious she had gotten an audience.

Thunder Storm stopped and hovered mid-air, now 100 feet above the ground, and looked down. Several seekerlings were looking up at her in awe, their optics sparkling cutely. She giggled before transforming into her vehicle mode, a Sleek Class 1 Cybertronian Stunt Jet, before flying forward at almost top speed. She spun herself as she flew before letting herself go full speed. Able to travel at the speed of sound, she blasted through the air, a trail of lightning tracing her every move. She did several loops and spirals with the lightning and went through the circles and rings of them all before stopping in the middle. There was a design in the sky, portraying a picture of Vos.

She smiled at the cheers and praise and her plating glowed in happiness when she spotted Air Lord Starscream clapping slightly out of the corner of her optic. Thunder Storm bowed slightly to her audience before blasting off back towards her home and landing in the front. Grimstone was playing tag with some of the other younger seekerlings while Umber watched with Tailwind. Thunder Storm walked towards them with a smile.

"I see Grim's having fun," Thunder Storm smirked softly. 

"Of course. He's the family clown," Umber huffed wholeheartedly. "He gets it from you."

"Oh shut up," Thunder Storm rolled her optics in slight amusement.

"Girls... No fighting," Tailwind said, glancing at them, before smiling slightly and joked, "But Umber isn't incorrect. Grimstone does get his naughtiness from you."

"Dad!" Thunder Storm whined and Umber started laughing. "Calm down sis! We're just teasing you!"

Thunder Storm stuck her tongue out at them before going back to watch her brother play. Right now he was chasing his best friend, Raingaze, around the front of their home.

Yep. Everything was going on as usual. Life was as enjoyable as ever. Nothing good ruin this day. Right?