{ 8. Hotties and Stalkers }

It was Monday, for many the worst day of the week, but this week it was a party for Stiles. He got to see Lydia again, after a week they met he got to know her much better. And also, today was practice, so he got to see her again. "Good morning, dad." Stiles said with a yawn when he came down. "Hey, Stiles. There was a girl here this morning." Lydia? "A girl called Malia? Do you know her?" Of course not Lydia, she doesn't know where he lives. "Uh, yeah. She's kind of a stalker, gave me this." Stiles said while he pointed at his black eye. The sheriff laughed and patted his son on the back. "Women, huh." He said. "Tell me about it." Stiles said and he chuckled.

What did Malia do at Stiles' house? Did she want to give him another black eye? Did she want to apologize? Stiles couldn't stop thinking about it as he got to school. "Hey, Stiles!" Allison said as Stiles got to his locker. The group always met at Scott and Stiles' lockers. "Hey." Stiles said with an annoyed tone. "Wow, what's going on with you?" Scott asked as he arrived as well. "Malia. She visited my house this morning, or yesterday. I thought she'd back down!" Stiles slid down the lockers and sat on the floor. Scott and Allison laughed. "You seriously thought that?" Allison asked. "It's Malia! You know, the girl who keeps an hair of you in her room for eight years already." Scott said while pointing to Stiles hair. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I just thought she'd get the message, that's all." Stiles said and then he saw her. Malia Tate, the girl who has been stalking him since 3rd freaking grade. Stiles stood up and walked toward her. "Malia!" He said and she looked at him with a smile. "Hey, Stiles!" She said. "Why were you at my house this morning?" Stiles asked and Malia looked at him with wide eyes. "Eh. Nothing, I just wanted to see if you were alright you know, with your black eye and all." She said. "Oh, well I'm fine, see?" Stiles said while pointing at his eye. "It's much better after Lydia put an ice-pack on it!" He didn't realise what he said when he said it. Malia looked angry at him and hit him in the stomach. Stiles fell down on his knees and Malia came to his level, grabbing his neck and pulling him closer. "You talk to no other girl but me and Allison, got it?" She whispered in his ear and then left him. Isaac and Scott laughed behind Stiles but stopped when Allison playfully slapped them both. She came towards Stiles and helped him up. "Are you okay?" She asked and Stiles shrugged. "It's alright. How can a girl be so aggressive?" He laughed and Allison tagged along after a while. They walked back towards the two boys. "So, who's your chick?" Isaac asked Stiles. Stiles looked confused towards the boy. "Malia got mad over some girl. Who's the chick?" Isaac rephrased. Stiles shrugged. "Just a girl who helped me with my black eye." He said and Isaac smirked. "What's her name?" He asked. "Lydia." Stiles whispered hoping they wouldn't hear. He didn't want to tell his friends about Lydia, and once again, especially not Isaac. "Lydia, why do I know her name?" Scott asked and Stiles looked at him with wide eyes. Why did he know about her? "Ah! She's new in our team, right?" Scott realised. "How do you know about that?" Stiles asked him. "Team captain here! I know about everything going on in the team, smart ass." Scott said and ticked Stiles on the head. "How do you know about that?" Isaac asked Stiles. "She told me Friday, after eh..." Stiles answered. Allison looked questionable at him. "Lydia? I think I used to know a Lydia." Allison said but shrugged it off. Allison knew about her too? Suddenly the bell rang. "Shit, we have to go to practice!" Isaac said and the three boys  ran towards the field leaving a laughing Allison behind.

Everyone came to practice, except for Lydia and Coach. Coach not being at practice was normal; since Scott was the team captain he took care of the practices and games. But Lydia not being at practice made Stiles worry, a lot. Did something happen? Did she back out? But all of his worries drifted away when he saw her running towards Scott in her outfit. She told him something and Scott smiled looking toward Stiles. He gave him a thumbs up and then walked towards Isaac. Lydia walked towards Stiles. "Hey! Why are you so late?" He asked. Lydia sighed loudly. "I didn't know we had practice until Coach came into my class and told me." She said. "And I hate this outfit!" She exclaimed. Stiles chuckled. "Don't worry, you look cute." He said and Lydia looked down. She tried to hide her red cheeks and to her luck, it worked. The practice began and Scott introduced the new member. "Everyone, this is Lydia. She's been added into the team by Coach, so don't give her too hard of a time." He said and Kira cheered. "Finally a new girl!" She said and she smiled towards Lydia. Lydia smiled back a wide smile and clapped her hands. She thought she was the only girl, and was getting scared already. "Lydia. Kira and Stiles will show you the tips and tricks of lacrosse. Everyone else, get off your asses and play some lacrosse, dammit!" Scott explained and the team laughed. Kira and Stiles shared an high-five, they were friends since they were young, and that never changed. Lydia walked towards the two in her outfit, that for some reason fitted her beautifully. She smiled and said "let's do this!" before running off with Kira.

*******************************************
Wrote this on my way home while listening metal. Hope you enjoyed! :)