Chapter 1

"St-stop," I muttered between moans; waves of pleasure rushing over me, "P-please." I looked up at him. I never thought I would be the submissive type, but I couldn't help but to melt in his arms; they felt so supportive, so protective.

I woke up the next morning, threw my clothes on, and looked back at him. He was still sleeping in his twin-sized racecar shaped bed. I jumped out the window and ran back to my house before anyone could see me, or at least I thought no one could see me.

When I got back to my room, I lied back down on my bed, smiling like crazy. I was with the sweetest boy ever, Christian Martinez. Yeah, he wasn't the hottest guy in the grade or the most popular, but he was the he the sweetest. He would kiss me when I'm sad, and kiss when when I was scared. No one knew about us, because we were afraid of what people would think. He tries to act like a manly man, but on the inside he is a sweetheart.

"CAMERON JAMES COMPTON GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" "COMING MOM!" I had dozed off. I picked a shirt off the floor, threw it on and ran downstairs. My mom was grabbing her keys and purse." "You missed the bus but I can drop you off on my way to work."

I jumped in the car and speed off. I was still in a daze from last night. When I got to school I walked into the band room. "BAHAHAHAHAHAH YASSSS" screamed Nelly and Millie, the awesomest girls in band and my best girl friends. They were laughing about something girly that makes no sense. They were talking to my other friends, Christian Balmer, Bryce Pratt-Smalls, Sydney Scanlon, Brian Gurganus, and my lover, Christian Martinez. We haven't spoken since last night. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I asked. "Martinez is being stupid, and Brybri is goals." said Nelly in a joking voice. I let out a low laugh, but I barely heard her. My thoughts were stuck on last night. The way he combed his fingers through my hair, and the way he kissed my lips. I felt like his long frog like tongue was almost going so far in my mouth that it was stroking the back of my throat.

"EW!" I woke up from my daze to see Nelly and Millie hugging Brian and Bryce. "MOMMY AND DADDY DUCKY!" they screamed. "GET AWAY FROM US!" yelled Bryce and Brian, trying to shove them off. "Omg Millie! They said us!" "AHHH" replied Millie. While everyone else was distracted, I saw Christian slip out of the group and walk out the room. I slipped away and tried to followed him on.

I was trampled by a group of kids rushing into the band room, "Where is the clue to next year's show?" They screamed. In all the chaos I fell over. "Are you okay?" The room was spinning. I looked around trying to find the source of the voice. "Here, grab my hand." I reached out; I felt a hand reach out to meet me and then pull me up. I still felt a little dazed from the fall. I looked up at him. It was Tyler Eggers. Tyler was something different. He was amazing at the piano and had these perfect eyebrows that flicked up at the ends. He was cute, strong, and he talked in the sexiest voice. It was deep and strong, and words slipped off his lips so elegantly. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah," I said feeling weak in the knees. "Here let's take you to the nurse."