Please Enjoy

"Dammit, you're so tight!" Nagito grumbled sensually gripping hard onto the chains that were around his partner, them clanging as they hit the wall from the sudden force being pushed into it. A sudden warmth came over the marshmallow headed boy as he shuddered and let out a rigid breath. The constricting hole felt so good up against his large, juicy member that throbbed more and more with each satisfying pump. He wanted to let it all go just then and there but the amusing feeling of edging and making himself wait for it felt so fantastic.

There had been nothing better than the absolute pleasure of masturbation......with a bagel

          Grunting hard, Nagito, after a while of teasing himself, made his final thrust into the bagel's hollow causing his body to jerk forward from the sudden overwhelming rush he felt from his rapidly arising orgasm, and grit his teeth to try and hold back from moaning too loudly but still being able to muster a few harsh groans. As the warm semen finally stopped flowing from Nagito's dribbling dick, he eased up and leaned himself up against the wall with his arm, him barely being able to stand up straight from the godly feeling. To him, the way he tortured himself with pleasure was just too good. His face was flushed red and he was breathing heavily, sweat dripping from his forehead and chest onto the cold ground beneath his feet. He chuckled softly, as a slight shiver passed through his body. He knew he wanted-- no, needed more.

             "Neeauuuughhh- fuck!"

              Moans escaped Nagito as he went buck wild on the slick opening of the bagel. He knew exactly how to get his perfect orgasm through just a mere morning meal. The bagel had been chained up in a slanted vertical Spreadeagle position with nothing supporting the back of it. The boy loomed over the innocent and half-pulverized forenoon nourishment with his twisted eyes that really presented his prominent insanity and assertive dominance over HIS and only HIS hope.

              Latching his hands around the chains and ropes holding the beautiful cum-covered fare, Nagito inserted himself into the bagel and began pumping once more, allowing the feeling of submerging heat and pressure leave on and off, this feeling slowly pushing him over the edge as he deliberately made himself beg for satisfaction. Loud pleasure-filled groans and whimpers echoed throughout the large room as Nagito continued with his hard thrusts, the friction between the bagel and his dick being surprisingly great and had brought on an amazing feeling.

               "F-fucking hell...I-I can't hold it any longer...-!" He cried under his breath with an obvious Ahegaokin-like manga expression.

The feeling was too good. The excitement. The longing desire. All of the throbbing and twitching. Suddenly, Nagito was hit with the feeling that took him over completely. A loud moan erupted from him followed by a hard shudder and blast of cum. His hands that were slippery with sweat deeply held onto the chains, one of them ending up sliding down close to the hold locked to one of the bagel's curves and the other wrapped around the chain as if he were holding a dog leash. His head hung down and his mouth hung open as he moaned and gasped for air with tightly shut eyes. Soon, the feeling began to fade and Nagito slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry like anyone's would be at that point, his body hunched over, and his head finally raising to look straight as he unwound his hand from the chains he had been clenching. A sly smile crept across his face and he tried not to burst out in insane laughter like he sometimes would. Frontotemporal Dementia is a bitch. Keeping the smile however, he passed the urge to begin cracking up and just stared at the almost filled croute, the tempting desire coming back into his hope-filled-heart. Standing up straight finally, he had made his decision, quickly bending down to pick up the bagels solution for freedom off the ground. Time to finish this.

             He gripped the key to the chains tightly, to make sure his shaky, white knuckle hands did not drop it, and forced it into the key slot, turning it tiredly and letting the shackles suspending the bagel fall to the floor with a heavy clanking. He then clenched the bagel, and slid it onto his cock, like a ring, and began to rub it back and forth. It slid smoothly from all of the liquid that had sprayed onto it, but that also meant it became soggy. Even though the bagel was limp and squishy now, he still made the most of it. He glided it vigorously along his shaft, feeling the soft edges form around his pulsating veins and the erect tip as he bit his lip with anticipation. Though the experience was breath taking, Nagito felt that he had to go hard or not go at all.

               The Ultimate Luck held on hard to a bar that had been welded to the wall, this same bar that held the long rattling chains. The noisy fetters moved around often with Nagito's constant movement either from his body wrenching forwards or the long smooth thrusting movements from his hips into the semi-hard pastry that he loved so much. Whether it was to eat, look at, admire its hope at, or fuck, it was all still the same. He loved it. He didn't know why either. Why could such a simple breakfast item be so loved? The taste? The texture? How it sometimes emulated the sensation of a woman's vagina and gave him oh-so much pleasure? It was unknown. All he thought was that it looked even damn better with his own recipe for cream cheese caked onto it. he thought all this as he took his final gasp and came once again. Taking his thumb, Nagito wiped a bit of the sticky liquid off from his member and inserted the finger into his mouth, only opening it to let out a shaky sigh with a smirk after licking it all off and directing his hand back to holding onto the wall for support like his other had been doing, as well as resting his forehead onto the frigid stone wall.

                Taking his time to regain his breath for the first time in hours since he started, the boy smiled to himself staring dead-eyed at the wall facing him. His hot respiration was visible in the cold dark dungeon-like room almost like he was outside during a cold winter night. Swallowing hard and coming back into reality again finally after his last long-awaited orgasm, Nagito lifted his forehead from the wall and pulled himself back up straight then went to sit down on a spot on the floor that was not covered in cum, in the process making sure to retrieve his boxers from across the room. Sighing with a sweet smile plastered on his face and leaning back to support himself on the wall, the insanity that shone in his eyes faded and turned back to his normal greenish-grey color. Pulling his boxers back on and returning to his numb far-away stare, he looked up at the ceiling and his smile quickly grew until he just couldn't contain it anymore.

                 "Sneeerrk...haha....hahahaha.....puhahahahaha"

Soon the fit died down slowly, Nagito removing his arms from around his stomach from laughing so hard. Sighing, regaining his posture and looking straight into dark nothingness yet again, he put his hand on his face to keep it up and only opening his mouth to say 4 words.

                 "I really am trash."