Chapter 6

Flashes of different pelt colors would be seen if you were to look into Ghostclans territory. A few cats had stayed behind to look after camp if the twolegs would come there. Icepaw, Readpaw and Redstar were in the lead of 2/3 of the clan to go the the Tree, where Icepaws twoleg things were hidden. They wouldn't be hidden now though. Leafclan needed Ghostclan's help. They were being attacked by twolegs!

"In here Redstar!" Icepaw said as she slipped through a hole in the bark, accidentally bonking her head on the edge in the process. The cat hissed, agitated.

"Why does this always happen...?" She sighed, before making space for her leader to go in.

Redstar padded in, making sure to duck his head. Immediately he gaped at the space, and at all the twoleg things. He moved to make space for the Ghostclan cats which streamed in, also gaping at the amount of which Icepaw and Riverheart gathered. Redstar immediately took charge giving each cat a small thing that could be able to use as a weapon. As soon as everybody had something, Icepaw sporting a flamethrower which was mini style. (A/N: I don't even know. Expect that this story is going to be very weird. ;P)

Again the cats pelted through the dark forest, before emerging into the the high treed forest of Leafclan. Noises from their main camp and from twolegs was heard. Yelps, yells and screams were heard. Redpaw was the first to enter Leafclans camp, immediately firing her nerf gun at the twolegs. The rest of Ghostclan ran in, their paws pounding on the soft earth.

Whipping out their weapons they ran at the twolegs using their weapon in any way possible. Icepaw jumped up, her body twisting in the air to fire her flame at the nearest twolegs that she heard. Yelps indicated that the blind cat had burned strong. Landing on the ground she smirked. Ghostclan and Leafclan would probably win against the twolegs, as Leafclan fought with precise hits and blasts from the hind legs, while Ghostclan fired nerf guns, and rubber bands, hitting the twolegs with other things they had gotten from Icepaw and Riverheart.

The fight passed quickly and as predicted the cats had won, leaving the twolegs running back. No cats were really hurt, but Redstar stayed to work out how this had happened. No other cat was allowed to be in the conversation except for the leaders and deputies.

"We must announce this to the other clans, as the twolegs may be going for the forest as a whole." Redstar suggested as the clan was about to leave.

"I think that will be a good idea, Redstar." answered Foreststar, Leafclans leader.

"What's more, tonight is a gathering, so we can announce this."

Just then, as Icepaw heard this, she realized it would be her first gathering.

This is going to be great! My first gathering!

Word Count: 488

( A/N: So, at first I though this was going to be a normal warrior cat book, but since the Tickling Wars started, I thought, hey why not? I'm going to make a weird warrior cats story, with flamethrowers and gypsy cats and whatnot. It's still traditional, with all the ceremonies, but now it's just gonna have a really weird twist on it. Also because I am bad at coming up with adventures. Hope your enjoying!~)