Classic Rock Cafe

• Dedicated to All my lovely readers <3

"7A" someone mumbled so it sounded like "70"

"What number is this John?" Davy Jones asked John Entwistle.

"7A" John replied with a little more force than was normally in his voice.

"Okay no need to get excited about it, it's cause I'm short I know" Davy replied as he opened the door to the tiny diner they were going to.

They walked in and the diner jukebox started playing 'Daydream Believer' " 'Ay I gotta go join my band, do you think you can find your way?" Davy said, glancing over at the rest of The Monkees in the corner.

Enty nodded as he watched Davy walk away. Then he took his first good look around. He saw Brian May talking to Jimmy Page in a booth over coffee and John Lennon switching the sugar on Jimi Hendrix and Steve Perry's table with salt. He wandered over towards the long counter that ran down the one wall. "What'll it be?" A waitress behind the counter asked, dressed in ripped jeans, cat ears and a Led Zeppelin shirt.

"Oh...um..." Enty answered looking around.

"If you aren't sure take your time, you have forever" the waitress said as she walked away.

Enty swore he had heard her say forever but that couldn't be possible. He decided to walk around the place a bit, just to see who all was there. He walked up a few stairs towards some tables. He wandered past Robert Plant and Freddie Mercury, who was trying to hit it off with David Gilmour, standing near the jukebox. He saw Pat Benatar and Joan Jett talking near the woman's bathroom door.

"John?" He heard a familiar voice behind him say.

"Keith?" He answered, turning around.

"John! It's really you!" Keith said running up and hugging him, causing Kurt Cobain to look up from his milkshake. "I'm so glad you're finally here!" Keith said than he started blabbering to John about how happy he was he was here.

"Oh Keith the guys and I missed you a whole lot when you left" John said when Keith finally shut up.

"Maybe they'll find their way here soon and we'll all be together again!" Keith said bouncing a little with excitement.

"Where is here exactly?" John asked Keith.

Keith was about to explain when a waitress dressed in a '60's style mini-dress with a nametag that read "Alaura" came up and ran her hands across Keith's chest. "It's time baby"

Keith smiled. "I have to go into the back room for a little while John, I'll explain when I get back" he left with the waitress.

Enty sighed and went to sit at the counter, next to John Deacon and Mike Nesmith who were discussing Texas prairie chickens. He grabbed a menu from where it rested on the napkin holder and started looking over it. "I heard the eggs here are really good" a voice said from behind him.

He turned and saw Syd Barrett looking over his shoulder. "Hello" he mumbled as be turned back to his menu.

Syd sat down next to him, much to Enty's disappointment. "It took you awhile to get here, Keith has been waiting for one of his bandmates to show up.

"This place." Enty started. "It can't be heaven because not everybody here is dead"

Syd laughed. "I'm not the person to explain this all to you, but ask Lacey, she'll know" he said getting up and heading over to talk to Paul McCartney.

Enty sighed. He wasn't much closer to figuring this out then when he had started. He looked in the mirror and gasped, noticing the one detail he hadn't noticed about the him or the other people here. They all looked exactly like they did in the height of their fame. "How can I help you?" A waitress dressed as a hippie asked him.

"Oh I'm good for now" Enty replied.

"Right..." the waitress who's name was Kimberly said, glancing towards a booth in the corner. "I'll be back...maybe" she said as she rushed over to the booth and promptly started kissing Pete Townshend.

Mike Nesmith moved down a barstool to sit next to Enty after Deaky left to go talk to Roger Waters. "Hey man I can't help but notice you look a little lonely" Mike said.

"Oh no, I'm just trying to figure out what exactly this place is" Enty replied.

"Oh okay man" Mike said standing up and stretching. "If you find out, it'd be groovy if you'd tell me man" he said patting Enty on the back as he walked away.

Brian May walked up and passed John a flyer. "Save the badgers!" He squeaked as he walked away. John crumbled up the paper and threw it at the trashcan, missing and hitting the still kissing Pete and Kimberly.

A waitress named Anna walked up to Enty and kissed him nice and fierce before going to give Jimi Hendrix more coffee. Enty smiled as the waitress from before came up to him again. "Do you know what you want now?" She asked adjusting her cat ears. "Cause if you don't, I have to go take Blondie, yes the whole band, orders"

"Ah yes, I'll take a cup of tea and a-"

"Hold on a minute" the waitress said holding up her finger in the universal sign for hold on. "BOB DYLAN! STOP KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN' ON HEAVENS DOOR!" She shouted at Bob Dylan. She turned back to Enty. "Okay now a cup of tea and what else?"

"A cup of tea and some eggs" he finished.

"Overeasy, scrambled or sunny side up?" She asked and he noticed her nametag, Lacey was her name.

"Sunny side up." He said. "May I ask you a question Lacey?"

"Oh yes! What is it dear?" She asked leaning on the counter.

"What exactly is this place?"

"It's the Classic Rock cafe, for every Classic Rock star!" She said with a smile. "In other words, you guys weren't exactly good enough for the big place, but not bad enough for down there, so here you are! I'm your own place with other rock stars for all eternity!" She said wiping the counter where Mike and Deaky had been.

"But not all these people are dead" Enty said confused.

"This place is in no certain time nor place, so when people show up, they show up. They're dead in some time so they come here." She grabbed a cup from behind her and put it on front of Enty and looked around. "Anna! Where's that bloody teapot!?" She hollered across the room.

"It should be with the coffee pots!" Anna yelled back.

"Thanks!" Lacey yelled across the room as she grabbed the teapot and poured Enty his tea. "Enjoy this place, you're here forever. Us waitresses get to uh-uh with whoever really wants to, so if you feel the need, one of us should be the one for your era." She said as she walked to the kitchen to get his eggs.

Enty settled in like everyone else did. For eternity in the Classic Rock cafe.