chapter 23

So, i'm planning to end this book soon >< well, enjoy.

Somebody : how can they enjoy, stupid author
Me : shh, you're making this author's note long, stupid head.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up in a chamber, where my arms and legs are chained, and a huge machine is beside me, it had some kinda old calestial symbol, and a lot of buttons.

I looked around, seeing that there's nobody around. I saw that the chains are loose so i tried to pull the chains but it's tightening even more. And then i realised that, i'm not wearing the same thing thet i wore when i was in the hospital, this clothes are all white. I wore some egypt kinda clothes.

A big door is in front of me, it opened slightly, victor then came to me followed by a lot of people with black and white cloaks."vic....tor...." i manage to growl to him. I glare at him, i can't do anything right now, my body feels weak.

They started to circle me, victor smirks and then claps his hands a couple of times. They all then started to chant things that i can't hear well. Pain filled my whole body.

"ARRRRRGH!!!!!!!" I scream. The pain eased and i pant relentlesly, and then the pain came again, once more i screamed at the top of my lungs, "natsu...." i wishpered.

Natsu's P.O.V

I came back again into the town where lucy was kept months ago. I once again stood in front of the castle "don't worry luce, i'll defenelitly save you" i said.

"Natsu, we got your back" Erza said behind me,i looked back to see wendy, gray, erza, gajeel, juvia, carla, and levi with two globs of ball flying around. I noded my head.

I glare once more to the castle "you picked the wrong opponent, victor, fairy tail is gonna crush you!!!"

Well, thanks for reading , sorry for the grammar mistakes, after this books end i still have another book to finish, look forward to it <3