Sick Rest (Mashton)

"Achoo!"

Michael sniffed and wiped away his nose with a tissue. He took one look at the soaked tissue and tossed it into the trash bin beside him.

Michael felt awful.
His head was pounding.
His throat was sore and dry.
He kept sneezing and it was really annoying.

The worst thing is, he felt so hot but cold at the same time.

Their band, 5 seconds of summer has a tour break now. But they decides to spend it at the UK. Luke and Calum were out somewhere right after breakfast at their hotel and Ashton was still probably eating downstairs alone.

Or he found a cute girl and started chatting her up.

Michael groaned and closed his sore red eyes. Don't think about that Michael. Just don't. Don't you trust your own boyfriend?

None of them knew Michael was sick. He felt it two nights ago but ignored it. This morning, it got worst.

"Michaaael! I brought breakfast for you baby!" The click of the hotel door was heard and Michael covered his face under the covers. He wouldn't let Ashton see him like this! It was disgusting and he didn't want his boyfriend worrying about him.

"Baby? You asleep?" Ashton's voice was close, he observed. He felt a hand tug at the covers but he held them in place.

"Mikey baby, come on" Ashton said, pulling at the covers again.

"Go away" he mumbled sleepily.

"I'll cuddle with you miiikee, why won't you pull them away?" Ashton asked, confused.

He didn't wanna reject Ashton's cuddles. But he had too.

"I just wanna sleep alone Ashton" he forced himself to say while holding his breath a little so Ashton doesn't detect the nasal in his voice cause of the blocked nose.

"Fine. Suit yourself." Ashton muttered, clearly hurt and left his boyfriend alone.

Michael frowned under the covers. He didn't wanna hurt Ashton. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

He woke up sweating and head pounding like 4 day hang over. He groaned and pulled off the covers, wanting to go wash his face. He was walking towards the bathroom when he felt his vision go blurry.

"A-ash!" He called out.

His head felt light and he was out like a light afterwards.

He opened his eyes and felt a hand stroking back his sweat soaked blue hair.

"Babe" Ashton muttered, kissing Michael's hot forehead.

Michael turned his head to Ashton.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Ashton asked, still stroking Michael's hair.

Michael sneezed and Ashton handed him a tissue immediately. He sniffed and wiped away the snot.

"Sorry" Michael muttered, throwing the tissue away.

"No,I'm sorry. I should've realised my boyfriend was sick" Ashton said, frowning. Michael shook his head and started to say something but another sneeze cut him off.

"Sleep okay? I'll go down at the pharmacy and get some medicine for you" Ashton said, starting to get up.

"Wait!" Michael said, stopping Ashton.

"Hmm?" Ashton asked, looking at his boyfriend. He was willing to do anything Michael asked him too honestly.

"Stay with me until I sleep. Please Ashy?" Michael mumbled, eyes closing.

So he did.

Ashton held Michael's hand and stroked his hair while humming a slow love song his been working on until his boyfriend fell asleep. Ashton covered him with the covers softly, kissed Michael's forehead before heading down to the pharmacy near the hotel.

Michael opened his eyes but this time he saw Calum and Luke hovering over him.

"MICHAEL!" Calum shouted and Luke hit Calum at the back of the head. "He's sick you idiot !" Luke scolded and Calum's eyes widened.

"Right! I'm sorry!" Calum apologised and Michael can't help but let out a laugh. Calum grinned and placed a big smacking kiss on Michael's hot forehead.

"Okay guys, step away" Ashton said, coming in the room with two pills and a glass of water. "C'mon, babe" Ashton handed Michael the pills and glasses. Michael swallowed them willingly and laid back down with a sigh.

"Me and Luke brought back Nandos but judging from how you look-"

"But Nandos sounds so delicious!" Michael interrupted, sitting up. Luke looked up at Ashton smirking and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Fine" Ashton said and grabbed the take away plastic before setting it on a plate and on Michael's lap.

Truth was, Michael was starving! Now that he had some rest, his stomach was begging to be filled.

So Michael ate, occasionally feeding Ashton bits and pieces while Luke and Calum tried to write together a song.

"This-this is pure gold" Luke muttered, scribbling down some stuff on his notebook.

"What is?" Michael asked just as Ashton was snuggled up to him, because Michael claimed he missed Ashton's warmth.

"The true love!" Luke exclaimed, gesturing wildly with his hands.

"What are you guys talking about here?" Ashton asked, fingers playing with Michael's hair.

"You and Mikey, I can practically are feel the love, it's radiating throughout the room!!" Calum exclaimed, grinning.

Michael craned his neck to look at Ashton and raised his eyebrows. Ashton giggled. "You can feel it Cal?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah" Calum nodded.

"Bet you can't feel this" Michael murmured and pecked Ashton's lips softly and quickly. Ashton leaned in for more but Michael stopped him. "I''m sick" Michael frowned.

"LUKE! LETS GO LUKE!" Calum shouted and dragged Luke out of their room. The couple ignored them, Ashton pouting and Michael covered underneath covers.

A/N : this was sitting in my drafts unattended too sooo :))