⛄ 7 ➣ SANGEETH ⑥ ⛄

Guys..........
I don't want to drag the sangeeth anymore...........

So im ending it in this part...........

Buy don't worry , i vl show all the flashbacks............

👇

CABIR came on the stage again , with the mike in his hands..........🎤.

C - so guys..........
Aise shuru hui thi..........

Mere angry hulk BHAI ki aur beautiful BHABHI ki love story...........😉😉.

BHAI bilkul hulk ka synonym hua karte the...........😈.
Aur BHABHI , beauty and innocence ka synonym...........👰.

Bas unki innocence ne BHAI ke mann ko change kiya...........
Aur bohot saare ups and downs ke baad............

Aaj yeh donon humare saamne hain...........
2 din baad inki saadi hain..........🎎.

And then they will ONE for forever..........💑.

He completed and the hall echoed with clappings and the young clan started cheering for MANAN...........👏👏👏.

NANDINI looked down blushing and MANIK smiled looking at her

NANDINI looked down blushing and MANIK smiled looking at her...........😳😳😃😃.

He pressed her hand , which he didn't actually left from the time they entered the hall ; making her look into his eyes..........😍😍.

NANDINI blushingly , smiled and MANIK mouthed a * THANQ * to her............😊😃.

Both are in their own land , when CABIR announced everyone to have their dinner...........

Even MANAN are served dinner and they are having it , along with some lovely talks..........💞.