Lyla's rude awakening

NOBODY'S POV

Cindy: BITTCCCHHH

Jasmine: BITTCCCHHH

(they hug each other)

Jasmine: omg I missed you so much !!

Cindy: I missed you too girl.

Huey: hey Riley

Riley: sup nigga, how you been ?

Huey: fine.

Riley: das coo nigga

Caesar: *sighs*

Huey: you okay ?

Caesar: idk man, she looked so beautiful, after all these years she still has that effect on me. but when she looked at me all I saw was pain in her eyes. but that was my baby too you know !!

Riley: damn ceez chiill, just go talk to her

Caesar: and tell her what Riley ?? what would I say ?

Huey: tell her how you feel man, and how you felt all those years ago.

Carsar: you're right, I'll be back.

LYLA'S POV

*crying* "I can't believe this".... "Hey, can I talk to you", said a familiar voice. I looked up to see him. "yeah". "how've you been ?" "I've been..okay". "Lyla, why have you been avoiding me ? It's been years", he said looking at her. " I'm sorry it's just after what happened I got so depressed I couldn't bare looking at you without hating myself", I say crying thinking back to what happened...

< flashback >

" Caesar I had a miscarriage, I lost the baby"

"What ??, no Lyla this can't be happening", he says starting to cry. tears stream down their eyes as they sit in the dark hospital room.

2 weeks later..

Caesar rolls Lyla who's in a wheel chair into the house. "We're home", he states. "Can you take me upstairs? I just wanna sleep" after he puts Lyla in bed he came downstairs to call family and friends.

After a couple hours he went upstairs to check on his girlfriend but she wasn't in bed. he checked the den & the closet but she wasn't in there. He finally opened the bathroom door to see a small pool of blood & a razor. "LYLA WHAT THE HELL", he yelled running to get the first aid kit out the cabinet. Lyla had slit her wrist. " Caesar it's my fault, I deserve to diiiee", she said bawling her eyes out. "Baby, why would you say that ?", he said caressing her face. " I must've done something wrong Caesar he's dead. Our little boy is dead because of me, I should be the one to die not him!" . Caesar just cried as he cleaned and bandaged the love of his life's wounded wrists. "This is not your fault do you hear me ?? It's nobodies fault, things like this just happen baby there's no way you could've known", he said. " no I saw it Caesar my visions I should've known!, I could've went to the hospital before it happened. they could've done something !!!". " what else did you see baby ?" I saw you yelling". "It's okay, it's going to be okay". He just held her.

after a while Lyla became more & more distant. She moved out of Caesars house & back in with her parents, she transferred from woodcrest high and continued her eduction at home. she didn't contact anyone for anything. It was like she disappeared.

One morning Caesar got a letter from her saying she was leaving and never coming back. he lost it, he ran outside and cried. " why God ? why me ?! what have I done to deserve this ?? I love her ! please God please save me!!", he yelled looking at the sky.

< flashback over >

"Lyla, I loved you. I cared for you, he was mine too! I lost him too! You were not the only one hurting, you acted like I didn't care. I didn't hate you for what happened and it wasn't your fault. but you left me, and I have tried to forgive you for that but i can't, you left me all alone. WE were supposed to get past it, but you ran. so if you couldn't stand yourself then I can only imagine how you feel now. goodbye Lyla", and with that he left without turning back.

ommmgg that flashback was so sad that I cried while writing it.

Poor Caesar, he's so sad. Lyla should've gotten help but she left & now he's all alone.

Oh well, till next time 😋✌️