Ending My Love

Phil's P.O.V.

~~~3 years later~~~

It was finally our 3 year anniversary of me and Dan being together and him finding me.

I was so happy we made it together, for 3 whole years.

And I couldn't be more happy.

At the moment, me an dans watching Winnie The Pooh.

He is really loving the marathon of this that we're having.

I, to be honest, didn't care what we watched, as long as I'm with Dan, I'll be fine, I know, cliché, right?

My tails wrapped tightly around Dan and he has his arms wrapped around me tightly as well.

If I'm completely honest, I would have know idea what to do if Jackson and dad found me and I didn't have Dan to help me.

I'm so happy that he came into my life, you really have know idea.

I mean, yes, we have had fights before, but we both forgave each other pretty quickly.

There was only one fight that really got violent, but Dan has said sorry many times for it.

This fight happened before me and Dan were a couple.

~flashback~

"Phil!" Dan yelled at Phil.

"What?" Phil yelled back, and in coming a running Dan bursting into his room.

"What the hell is this!?" Dan yelled, shoving his phone in Phil's face.

"What about it?"  Phil asked.

"Why does it say in your bio that you're gay?!" Dan yelled in almost disgust.

"Because I am gay Dan!  Do you have a problem with it?" Phil asked, tying to not yell.

"Yes, I do! I don't want some faggot living in this fucking flat with me, knowing at anytime you could end up fucking me!" Dan yelled, glaring deeply.

Phil needed a moment to process what Dan had just said.

He thought that Dan would respect his sexuality and not make such a big fuss about it, but apparently he was wrong.

Phil had strong feelings for Dan since they met, but he couldn't muster up the courage to tell him, and right now, he's glad he didn't.

Phil's ears flattened and his tail stopped swinging.

"Fine! If you feel that way about me i will leave! I don't want to live with a homophobic bitch like you anyways!" Phil yelled, picked up his phone, pushed past Dan, and left the house to go to the park.

Dan needed a moment to realize what he just said and what just happened.

"Oh my fucking God. What the fuck did I just do!" Dan yelled at himself and ran outside, swiftly grabbing his phone on the way.

"Phil! Phil!" Dan yelled out on the streets, looking for him.

Phil heard him yelling for him and ran farther in a different direction.

"Phil please!" Dan yelled and Phil's ears perked up.

"Who needs Dan and who needs to listen to dans bullshit." Phil mumbled to himself and climbed up a tallish tree, using his tail to help him get up.

"Phil please I'm so sorry!" Dan yelled loud enough for Phil to hear from the top of the tree.

Dan was looking for Phil still and then saw him at the top of that tree and ran quickly  in that direction.