Ch 7

The one time in my entire life and hopefully the last, I actually wanted school to last longer than usual. My reason for that? A little asshole named Mason who is forcing me to hang out with him after school.

Sadly the day actually passed by pretty quick and before i knew it i was sitting by Masons car waiting for him to come out of the building.

After about five minutes of waiting he finally showed up and walked over to me.

"Get in Rose, come on were gonna have some fun" he told me.

" doubt that" i said under my breath so he wouldn't hear me.

I jumped in his car and we were on our way, to where? I have no clue. When we finally got to our destination I couldn't believe he fucking took he here of all places.

" A fucking bar? You seriously brought me to a fucking bar?" I said the last part kinda slowly hoping to get the point across that i was not happy about his choice of where to go.

"Yeah babydoll, I figured you just needed to relax. You've been really tense lately" he said calmly .

I didn't argue with him knowing it would get me know where. So instead i sucked it up and followed him through the door. When I walked in I immediately got hit with the smells Okay of alcohol, sex, and self-pity. We walked up to a bar stool and sat down.

After we ordered our drinks we were sitting and waiting for them when all of a sudden Mason stared poking my side.

"Would you stop?" I asked as kindly as i could but there was obvious annoyance in my voice.

But he wouldn't stop and when he couldn't get another reaction out of me eventually he started to tickle me. I started to try and smack his hands away but he was very persistent, like always.

He then reached out his hand once again. But this time when i went to smack his hand away my hand got caught on my shirt and pulled it up a little. I knew he would notice my graduate weight loss and ask questions. And questions were things i always tried to avoid.

I tried to pull my shirt down before he saw but it was already to late. When he saw my stomach his eyes widened.

"What the fuck Rose why the hell are you so fucking skinny?" He asked me.

I didn't answer and instead looked at the ground.

"Rose that cannot be a healthy weight for someone your age so tell me whats fucking going on." He told me.

I mumbled my reply to him." What?" He asked me.

"Im fucking fat ok." I said loud enough for him to hear me this time."Im a fat ass and an embarrassment and i looked at myself in a mirror a few weeks ago and really looked at myself and realized that I probably am fat and thats why the people at school hate me." By now tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't tell him it was really my mom that made me feel this way. I couldn't tell anyone

Mason stayed quiet and didn't say anything . "Well your the one who demanded to know so aren't you gonna fucking say something?" I asked him with venom in my voice.