Chapter Three...

At that moment I just realise that my husband is not home yet from the business trip, my heart beating out of my chest not knowing what to do. I'm afraid to close my eyes because I hate being where I don't want to be. So I scream out "what do you want from me?"... And nothing all of a sudden the tense feeling in the room is gone and I get the chance to sleep. As my Tuesday Morning begins I can't help but to sit back and THINK! I inhale the truth and I let go of the illusion. I only think what if I drink this poison what would happen to me then? Would I still have fear and pain or would everything be fine, no more worries and nothing on my mind? I guess that's the great part of life... The fact that we live a mysterious life and get to meet death, is a confusing, hatred, but amusing feeling... I had a dream that my daughter had never returned and I went out looking for her. I found myself stuck in a small room, across me was my child, my life, my everything, and then she vanishes into a small golden moth. Then the walls whispered saying that I should leave the room and my daughter will be safe. I take order at once, but as I looked back to the room, I see my child walking towards me and the doors start closing, and she is just not fast enough, just before the doors close she said "everything's going to be just fine mom". Till today I have no idea what that dream meant, and I hope that my daughter would come back to me when I return to that dream... My husband came from the business trip and somehow I felt safe, I don't think that mattered anymore, like I said I was alone in this situation. Fast forward a few months, I was sitting out side on my porch when I had the worst feeling you could ever come across, the feeling that someone is watching you. I got up looked around and I took it as me just being paranoid, I mean it was about one in the morning, who wouldn't be? So I sat back down, and as I lean back I see someone sitting right next to me. It was a young boy about 12 years old, blonde hair and hazel eyes, he had fair skin. He looked like he was run over by a car, he had no emotion what so ever... Thinking that he was just over here for some company I asked him what he wanted and if I could help him. He just sat there, looking at me right in the eyes and started screaming. So I got up and ran inside the house, ran to my husband and told him about this creepy child, he went outside and there was no one, nothing that would even prove that there was someone there. I couldn't sleep that night and all the memories of the shit I went through coming back. "This can not be happening to me again"... So a week without any sleep, I decided that I have had enough and I went to go and see a psychic, yes not one of the best ideas but I was desperate and needed to put this to an end. After the whole ritual thingy, she told me that this "dark entity" she called it, has been haunting me since I was a child and I do not remember anything because a part of me had let it go. I asked her about the child and she told me that this child and been killed by this blue globed freak many years ago and this was just a "call of help" she said. She suggested that if I ever see the boy again, I should try speaking to him, like I fucking tried and the little turd just scram at me. Anyway so I was on my way home and I see the same boy following me, so I stopped and told him That I didn't want to hurt him. He walked towards me, I'm not going to lie, having a ghost aproaching me scared the fuck of me But I stood my ground. He told me that the only way I stop the "dark entity" is if I gave him What he wants, I then asked him what it is that he wants he said, What he was promised. I was confucked, like I don't remember promising ZIPORRAH anything. I told him exactly that, he looked at me and said you didn't, but she did, he pointed to someone behind me. It was my daughter, only this time my daughter had no face at all. I was terrified by this so I just ran home, as soon as I got home, I asked my daughter what she remebers about promising someone something. She looked at me with fear and I knew right then that she regretted it. Then I asked what she had promised, she said "your life". I let go of her and walked away, she started crying and said She was sorry, I asked her why she did it. She told me that ZIPORRAH has been visiting her in her dreams for the last three years and that he said that, if she gives him my soul he would leave her alone. Now I think that this has been now recently that she made this promise, it still doesn't explain why he was haunting me when I was still a child. I went back to the psychic and asked her if she could tell me about my past.