Chap 47

Bowling was brilliant!

For a start, I beat him - Hoshi was pretty crap in all honesty.

But it was a good competition.

The arcade machines were also a blast.

We played on Mario Kart and went on some of those 10 cent slot drops.

It was really fun, and we even won some things.

and then we went for Maccas and that was the best part.

We both ordered the quarter pounder with cheese meals and only I got one with cheese (because they only had one cheese slice left for some reason).

So Hoshi complained to them and we got two boxes of 20 chicken nuggets!

Total score!

He drove me home in his car, the radio up enough so we could sing along but quiet enough so we could chat.

and then there was a red light.

There was loads of congestion and it was red lights in nearly every direction.

So we stopped for a moment to talk when the engine sputtered and the car ran out of fuel.

Hoshi banged on his wheel as hard as he could and the horn blared.

"Goddamn it," he jumped, the sound resonating through his ears.

"We could just sit here for a while and talk about things," I replied.

He all of a sudden calmed down, his pupils dilating from the encroaching darkness.

"I have a better idea," he said, leaning in.

before I could do anything to stop him, he tenderly kissed me on the lips.

The kiss was soft, and his lips were warm and smooth.

and soon enough, I responded to the kiss; my hands in his hair, his arms around my waist.

but then:

Greenlight.

- Jimin