2 Years Later

Two years from that day our lives changed completely as if the world was turned upside down. Angie had the baby 3 months after the funeral, a little boy Luke Jonathon Walters, she though of that name when she first saw him, it just felt RIGHT. I'm just sorry for Angie the little kid is not even 2 yet and he already looks like his dad so much. Angie is getting along though, I even saw her flirting a couple of times at work so I'm glad shes trying to move on. And me...well.....I have a job now at the gas station I really like it, there's a lot of pretty girls around who are quite interested in me. We've moved houses as well, we now live in an apartment on one of those middle class areas so yeah its a complete different environment, No gangs,no fights and no trouble. I'm not sure Angie is still that Gang Princess I've known all my life, shes not as fisty anymore and tries to set a good example to Luke no violence and stuff. Yeah shes a good mum for someone with such a bad past and sad memories. She doesn't laugh as much and say anything funny, I think she grew up, cos when Johnny was here she would act all childish but now that hes gone and she has a big responsibility she just had to grow up and show everyone she can get through anything and if that's not tough enough then I don't know what is. We don't really see Sam, Ricky or the other guys, after they shot Slayer who killed Johnny we haven't heard since. At least the guy got what he asked for, although we do hear of these Gang fights on the papers. 

But anyway I think we have a pretty clear future ahead, I plan to go further with my education, everyone always thought I was smart so I'm gonna try getting it somewhere further and earn decent money so I don't have to run around stealing like Johnny and his pals did, and Angie is working so hard down at the bar and looking after Luke, Amy helps her of course after all the're best friends. So yeah its looking good, we finally feels safe something we didn't feel for a long time but now we can finally look forward to the better that's ahead of us. And Johnny......well he will remain in our memories and hearts and we have a small part of him with us....his son who we can watch as he grows and turns into a spiting image of his father and we have so much to tell him once he grows up.