A Perfect Match? [Viktor Krum Love Story]

She strolled through the streets of Diagon Alley, attracting everyone's attention as she passed. With her platinum blonde hair, fair porcelain-like skin, red plump lips and dazzling blue eyes, she was the epitome of beauty and grace. Not only a beautiful face, but pretty thin as well with curves in the right places. She had a lovely sundress on with golden sandals, and each step she made seemed to be made of gold.

I rolled my eyes, as I followed her into the store, with all the attention on us. Her name was Calysta Knightley, my younger sister. She never understood how beautiful she really was. Calysta was extremely innocent, but ambitious and cunning enough to be placed in Slytherin with me. She was only nine months younger than me, but had the innocence of a baby, but did have a little kick in her which got her to be in slytherin.  At school, she was the 'golden girl': innocent, sweet, caring, intelligent, and just an overall 'good girl'. 

"Come on Celeste. If we don't leave now, we'll be late for supper" I said, and she smiled at me as she turned around. Nodding, she took my hand, so I could lead her home.

"Papa, who is coming tonight?" Celeste asked our father, as she went over to him and hugged him tightly. She was 'Daddy's Girl', and he instantly smiled when she came over. I rolled my eyes, but smiled at my father as well.

"The Malfoys, darling. Now, go get ready. They will be here soon" Papa said, regarding the both of us. We nodded, and headed up to our bedrooms.

Celeste's POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror one more time before I decided the outfit was perfect. I wore a lovely white cotton maxi dress with golden sandals. My hair was in a twisted braided bun which looked elegant with silver thin braided headbands. On my arms were some snake-like bracelets going up my arms, and my face was brushed with natural makeup.

"Ready sis?" Andrew asked, knocking on my door. I sighed, and went to the door.

"Of course, bro" I said smiling, and linked my arm in his as we headed down the stairs towards the front entrance hall. 

Andrew and I were only nine months apart: he was born in November while I was born July 1. We were pretty similar however, looks wise. We both had similar blonde hair, tan skinned, green eyes, and 'dazzling' smiles. Since the cut-off for Hogwarts for each year however was in June, I was put in the year below him.

"Oh, there they are!" our mother said, as we came down the stairs and saw the Malfoys standing in our entrance hall. We smiled cordially, and Andrew shook their hands, while I had to kiss all of them on the cheek, including Draco. He was in the year below myself, two below Andrew, but  we were friendly. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, Draco" I said, kissing all of them. They all nodded, and smiled pleasantly at us.

"you look beautiful as usual, Celeste" Mrs. Malfoy complimented, and I smiled.

"Thank you. You look wonderful yourself" I replied, and she smiled.

"Celeste, Andrew, take Draco to go play by yourselves until dinner" Papa said, and we smiled obediently and led Draco to the game room where we usually hung out.

"I heard there was going to be something special going on at Hogwarts this year" Draco said, as the boys began playing billiards. I always watched from the side, as this was tradition for them. Everytime Draco came over, or we went to Malfoy Manor, they would play billiards.

"I heard something about that too. Father was talking about something, and it seemed pretty big. Durmstrang and Beauxbaxtons are involved as well." Andrew said.