Kalisto (read reminder)

For pokefreak16 thanks for the request
Writer: Riley
===========================
All my life people have clews me a freak, creepy, ugly, but the hard pill to swallow was I always knew they weren't wrong. I'm Ashley Mills and Kalisto and I have the best and most entertaining relationship in WWE today but no one knows the story until now so I'll start at the beginning.
~
Eight days, ten hours, twenty minutes and seven seconds exact until I face Alexa Bliss and put this rivalry to an end...permanently. I slipped into my ring gear and put in a contact lens in my left eye so it would change from green to blue it might just be a little change but it takes me from freaky to famous. I took my hair out of the ponytail letting my hair free it looked like fire due to the red color of it. As I walked out of my locker room I was taunted as usual by the bigger superstars. "Look here what do we have? A freckled face shorty." Bray Wyatt taunted me. "Leave me alone would ya'." I said he just laughed it off and walked past me shoving me onto my butt. Whatever I have a match anyway. I thought and walked the curtain.
~
It was me vs. Alexa and I had the upper hand but then I herd something I really didn't want to hear Bray Wyatt's music. He ran to the ting and held me up and Alexa took advantage even thought the referee called for the bell they didn't stop she punched me over and over and them the kept stomping me over and over. Lucha Lucha Lucha "Bray come on what are you doing. Bray run." I herd Alexa tell and I looked up to see her running and and someone beat the holy piss out of Bray it was a Luchador but I couldn't tell which one. The man had Bray on the ground and he helped me up and walked me backstage. I finally looked at the face or at least the mask it was Kalisto we were in his locker room. "Why did you help me?" I asked he ignored the question. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah but why did you help me?" I asked a second time, his face filled with guilt like he had a secret no duh he's a Luchador his face is a secret in general. I thought to myself and Kalisto took the seat next to me. "Look Ashley I have something I need to tell you," there was a long pause. "I love you and I'm sorry that you've been treated like this. You don't deserve that you deserve respect and I love you." He said my eyes started to tear up I couldn't stop myself from hugging him for the first time in a long time I felt wanted. "Even if you have a green and blue eye." He whispered. "I love you too even if you wear a mask."
===========================
I hope that's what you wanted