6

Sarah's P.O.V
I walked downstairs in a crop top with roses on it and my short shorts.
"Go get changed now." My mom yelled at me.
"Its just a date leave me alone quit busting my chops about me dating a football player." I walked out the door and slammed it.
I walked towards Nicks truck. A beam of light came down around me I tried to run but I was stuck. Nick got out and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me out. He lost his grip and I floated up towards where the beam was coming from.
***************************
I felt a hand shaking me. I passed out on the way up cause the air was thin up here. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton.
"Where am I and how are you alive?"
"Your on a flying saucer and I've been alive."
"This can't be real I went to your funeral." The room went silent and I passed out again. This time I woke up in a room. I saw Ashton pacing around the room.
"Why did you move on from me and start dating that meat head jock?"
"I moved on cause I thought you were dead and nick isn't a meat head."
"We picked up your dog by accident so you can keep him." Carlos ran in the room and jumped on my lap.
"Hey my big puppy did the mean people take you to." He licked my face and I kissed his head. Ashton sat down next to me and looked into my eyes.
"Please tell me what happened while I was gone."
"The police found you dead in the woods and I worked at your uncles auto body shop. One day I went in and he said that I was off cause they were having your funeral. Nick took me to the spot the next day and we made out."
"THAT DICK! He touched you I knew I shouldn't have let them take me. Anyway your room is down the hall." After I left his room i heard him throw something. I walked into my room and told Carlos to stay. I closed the door and left. A arm grabbed me and pulled me into a dark room. Some one took off my shirt and hand cuffed me to the wall. Something hit my back and I screamed. I felt a warm liquid run down my back. I knew it was blood. They whipped me again and tears started to roll down my cheeks and more blood ran down my back. After a hour of being whipped I was brought back to my room. There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." Ashton walked in and saw my white shirt soaked in blood.
"What the hell happened to you." He lifted up the back of my shirt and saw the gashes.
"You need medical attention right now."
"No leave me to die you were just mad and now your trying to help me I've been gone for an hour and you didn't care to look for me. I guess you really care about me."
"I do care about you. I was looking for you I was just about to send out a search party." The room started to spin and I fell to the floor.
Ashton's POV
She fell to the floor and I picked her up. I opened her door and ran down the hallways towards the medical center.
"What happened to her." The nurse asked me with a worried voice.
"Someone hurt her."