•5•

|Recap|

"DAD FUCKING DIED"

{3rd person P.O.V}

Silenced fell upon the whole house as the boys look at the siblings shocked.

Kehlani and Matthew look at each other until one of them breaks the silence.

"So what am i gonna do? I can't live here alone" Matthew looks at Kehlani.

"We can keep the house, but we use it when we are on break"

Kehlani looks at Matthew with confusion written across her face.

"What do you mean when WE are on break?"

"Im taking you to Magcon with me, i can't leave you here alone"

"No, no, no, I have a job that pays me more money than y'all make" Kehlani fights back.

"Okay, take me to your 'job' and i'll consider on letting you stay" Kehlani looks at Matthew clearly more confused than ever.

"You wanna come to my job" Kehlani just shrugs and laughs.

"What's so funny" Matthew looks serious.

"My job you have to be a rule breaker and all the bad stuff to just get in" Kehlani

"Oh we'll just dress in some dark clothes, and get fake piercings, and were good?" Matthew questions.

"Yup, but if you mention Magcon or anything near that, you will be kicked out and maybe beat up" Kehlani says as serious as she can be.

"Okay, but what exactly is your job?"

"You'll see" Kehlani winks and leaves the boys there stunned.

I'm sorry this sucked ass
seriously
idk how i'm trying to write this honestly
oh whale
Stay Beautiful
~Sarah