"I love you Enzo"

"Ughh" I sigh and sit up out off bed. And get up to get ready for the day. Today was Tyler Lockwood's birthday. And I had to look good. But my bestie Caroline got me an out fit. And that a relief because I have no fashion sense what so ever. I parked a bathing suit as well because we're going to the lake afterwards. And a change of clothes for after swimming.

I was all set time to see if my two annoying brothers were ready for the party

I was all set time to see if my two annoying brothers were ready for the party. So I head down stairs and here my two brothers arguing. I sigh. "No Stefan I like the all black suit better.." Damon said causing me to roll my eyes as I walk in the room . "Let me see Stefan" and they both turn to me and smile. And Damon grabbed Stefan pulling him towards me.

"Come on brother let's show little sis your dresses

"Come on brother let's show little sis your dresses." He said with a chuckle and I shake my head. "Come here Stef.." And he walked towards me smiling. I look him up and down. "What one did you like better?? " I asked him. "Well I like the gray one butttt..." He said looking back at Damon. "Are brother here thinks the black one is better..." He said looking back at me. I smiled and looked at Damon. "Well the only reason why he likes the black one is because that's the only color he prefers... But I like the gray one... You look good in it. " I said smiling at him. And Damon sighed and rolled his eyes. "Ok miss little know it all.." He said getting up and I just walked up at him. "You look good Damon.." I said fixing his tie. And he looked down at me and smirked. "I know sis.." And I smiled at him and said. "Well let's head out we don't want to be late again.." I dragged out my last word. And started at the door and they followed.

*Skip the drive there*

I sighed and got out of the car. "Finally.." I said slamming the door. Damon and Stefan were bickering the whole ride. I turn and see Damon and Stefan getting out of the car and then dash by my side. I looked at them both and they were looking at me already. "Well are we going to join them or not??" I said laughing. And they smiled and nodded. And we made are way to the Loockwoods house. We made it the door and I stopped in my tracks. "What is it??" Damon asked me. Causing Stefan to look at me. I backed away from the door and pulled them with me. "I wasn't invited in..." I said looking for one of the Loockwoods. And Stefan sighed and got his phone out. "I'll call Caroline." I just nodded and in a flash she was next to us and she looked at us confused. "You never got invited in??" I shook my head and she just nodded. "Tyler's inside but he's coming don't worry.." She Said in an assuring voice. "Hey why don't you guys come in??" Tyler asked confused. I sighed in relief. And made my way inside. I looked at Caroline and she was smiling and she grabbed my arm. "She'll met you guys right here after the party ok??" She said to my brothers and they nodded there heads. And Caroline pulled me to the backyard and there was so many people dancing or drinking. I smiled and she said. "Let's party!!" And I shook my head and froze. "Wait did.. Did Enzo show up??" And she nodded her head. "Yea he was back here last time I saw him." She said nodding her head and Elena dashed up to us. "You guys everyone's already going to the waterhole. Come on.." She said grabbing my hand and cares. We all made are way upstairs to change. "Here you change in there Elena and I'll change in the bathroom and y/n change in Tyler's room." She said pushing me in there and I giggled. "Why don't you get changed in there.." But I was already in there and she was I the bathroom. I sighed and got undressed and got my bathing suit on and I heard a knock on the door right when I was finished getting dressed and I gathered my stuff and opened the door. "Hello gorgeous.." I smiled. "Enzo.. I've been looking for you." I said pulling him into a kiss. And it started to get heated. "Oh um are we interrupting something??" Caroline said laughing. And I looked at them and shook my head. "Come on let's go.." I looked at Enzo. "Are you coming??" And he nodded his head. "Yea but where's Damon??" He asked grabbing my waist and looking me up and down. "H-he's down stairs." I couldn't concentrate with him touching me. "Ok well I'll meet you there..." I nodded and sighed as I walked away. "Hey y/n??" He called after me causing us all to stop and look at him. "Uh never mind.." He said smiling looking away.