Another Vampire?!

Luke well thats good news...

The next morning

Camp Super Intendant: ATTENTION CAMPERS! CLASS TODAY HAS BEEN CANCLED! A CAMPER HAS BEEN KILLED! EVIDENSE SHOWS WE HAVE A VAMPIRE ON THE LOOSE!

Luke glares at ash

Ash: What?! WHO WOULD DO THAT KIND OF THING?! IF I FIND OUT WHO DID IT, I WILL KILL THEM!

Luke: nice try, vampire, i thought i could trust you!

Ash: Luke! You have gotta believe me! It wasnt me! I would never do that! I look down apon vampires like that!

Clemont: Ash is right! He would never done him! I knew him even before he was bitten! He has always been a soft hearted, caring person!

Luke: how do i know your not lying?

Ash: Because if i was that kinda vampire, you would already be dead!

Ash: remember, we sleep in the same cabin, im always up all night because im nocternal, if i was gonna do that, i would have a long time ago!

Luke: true, very, very true...

Ash: hey do you wanta do night patrol, maybe we can catch him/her in there act tommorow night

Luke: sure, but how are we gonna explain your reason to professor sycamore?

Ash: because me and professor sycamore are friends, i saved his garchomps life one time

Luke: okay!

Later that day

Alone with professor sycamore

Sycamore: okay, Luke you have permission! Ash how will you be able to do it?

Ash: here maybe this will explain how,
Ash shows professor sycamore his bite

Sycamore: GOOD HEAVENS! ASH ARE YOU OKAY AFTER THAT?!

Ash; well good news is im still sane, the bad news is, im not human anymore, yes im a vampire, but, im not the one who caused the incident, infact i look down apon vampies who do that to people

That night

Luke: So lets tell each other our darkest secrets! Mine is that, im not a virgin, you have to do 'it' to make sure a vampire dosnt trick you into having it with them, on your first time, otherwise you would be under their complete control!

Ash: WOAH!
and dont be surprised if i have a breakdown when i talk about it...
So one time i was out of blood packs and my roommates didnt know i was a vampire, so i couldnt ask them to borrow some... so i had to hunt for foo- *ash starts crying* d... IT WAS HORRIBLE! I HAD TO FIND THIS RANDOM GIRL FROM MY SCHOOL AND- *Ashs crying intensifies* AND! I HAD TO SUCK HER BLOOD! IT WAS HORIBLE! JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE! *Ash starts to break down*

Luke: dude its okay... its okay... wait what university did you go to?

Ash stops crying
Ash: k..kalos why?

Luke: because i had a cousin that went there named Flora who was killed by a vampire...

Ash looks at luke at shock and horror

Ash breaks down again but this time a lot more intensley

Ash: I..I IM S..SO S..SORRY! I..I J..UST F..FEEL A..AWEFUL!

Luke looks at ash looking hurt but sympathetic at the same time, knowing how much it hurt ash to have done it in the first place

Luke: its okay, i know you wouldnt have if you didnt have to... i just wish she could be here right now... *sighs*