Prologue

Run.
That was the only thing on her mind that night. Run and keep running.
The lioness was an unusual color. Grey, not commonly seen. Her frightened eyes were a bright yellowish green. Her usually clean shining fur was mangled and ripped. But that wasn't what concerned her.

It was the cub she was holding in her jaws. Not more than a day old. It shared her coat, eyes still uncertain.

Hide her. I need to hide her. Keep her safe.
But was there safety for the cub? Would she ever be safe? Just as the lioness was about to give up, an answer came into view.

Not far off, a large rock came into view. It was an unusual rock. It pierced the sky with its pointed tip, and it's large ledge seemed to reach out for her. She new that was where she was to go.

She made her way to the large rock, weak and exhausted. She knew this was her last hope. She reached the slope of the rock, and gently set the cub in the grass. She licked the top of her head, eyes filled with sadness and affection.

She let out a loud roar before turning and bounding away.

......

What on earth?
Nala lifted her head to a large thundering roar. She turned towards Simba, who somehow slept through it. Lazy bones. She stood up and shook out her fur, carefully stepping over everyone before padding outside.

It was still night. The stars shone in the sky like small diamonds. She looked the left. Nothing. She looked to the right. Nothing. Where had that roar come from?

That's when she heard it. A high pitched wail coming from the bottom of Pride Rock. She quickly climbed down to find the smallest cub she had ever seen. It had dark grey fur. Very unusual. She was taken by surprise when the cub wailed again.

"Oh don't cry little one," Nala reached down and gently grabbed the cub by her scruff, lifting her up and climbing back up Pride Rock

~~~~~~

OK THIS IS THE PROLOGUE GUYS!!

I'm not good with writing don't judge me 😝
Anyway comment and like if you want the next chapter! Bai bai!