Chapter 15

Ariana's POV-

Day 2 of Justin and I's little fight. We haven't talked at all, not even in school. We received glances from each other but quickly looked back before both of us noticed.

I hope this fight doesn't last forever. I really can't imagine my life without Justin, even if he is my bestfriend.

I still think I'm right though. He could have at least told me he had a girlfriend.

___________________________

Jason's POV

Three hours in and the meeting was still going on. I wasn't really in the mood for this.

Molly and Eli sat on the couch going over ideas on what we could do to solve everything.

Jacob opened the fridge. He took out a coke and chugged some of it down. He got some of it on his shirt causing me to chuckle.

"Molly's a babe huh?" Jacob asked me in a low voice. I have him the strangest look.

"Not exactly" I laughed.

"Fuck bro look at her. You blind or something?" He responded with widened eyes.

"No I just happen to have a girlfriend. Ring a bell?" I asked going over to the fridge myself grabbing a coke aswell.

"Oh yea, Ariana. The innocent girl". He said turning around.

So what if she was innocent?

"Does it matter what she is?" I asked looking straight at him.

"I'm just playin. She's a nice girl" He said ending it with a smile.

"Alright boys, we'll meet up here tomorrow. We've got a lot to discuss. With Molly's help, we'll have no problems for awhile" Eli said loud and clearly.

Molly walked over to me with a grin. I looked at her, realizing what Jacob was talking about.

"It was nice meeting you cutie" She said in a flirty way and exited the warehouse as the sound of her heels followed her.

One word, Damn.

___________________________

ooo kill em' 😏

Next chapter soon !

Love u all xo