three days past

february 03

let's play a game: guess the death

phil

connor's boyfriend came to visit yesterday and today. his name's troye sivan. i remember him. he's that kid who just finished his small tour in the united kingdom i think? he's a nice kid. very nice.

dan's still stuck in his room. i try not to think about it often because it makes me think he's one step closer to death. i mean, he is, but i don't want to think about it. also, i have his ring but i don't wear it because it's just another reminder of how he's going to be dead real soon.

i was sat in the room with troye. we were talking about his tour. he sang a few lines from one of his "hit" songs called "youth" and to be honest, it's a pretty good song. he's released an album already which is called "blue neighbourhood" and i still need to buy it. one for me and one for dan. hopefully i can get it soon before he dies. troye said he'll bring two by tomorrow ( which is today ) since he's gonna visit connor again tomorrow ( again, tomorrow is today ).

"so where's your boyfriend, dan, phil?" troye asks in his australian accent. i forgot he was australian. it's been half a month since i last saw him. "i want to fully meet him. i bet he's as great as you because you are pretty great."

"thank you, troye. dan's in his r-room right now." troye looks at me confused.

"last time i saw him, he was perfectly healthy. is he okay?" i shake my head. my eyes start to water up, so i turn my head so troye doesn't see me crying.

i don't want to see dan go just yet. it felt like we've spent time together for only two months! i mean, yeah, we actually have, but it felt like such a short amount of time. at the same time, though, it felt like two years. if you take the amount of time i've spent with dan for the last two months to the amount of time i've spent with any of my friends for two years, you can see a huge difference since i basically see dan everyday and every second of every day. except now.

"i'm gonna––"

"troye mellet, right?" a woman calls for troye. troye looks at the woman and smiles happily. "you w-wanted to see connor, correct?" troye nods. "w-well, come with me. now."

troye happily skips toward her, but then stops and hands me two cd's that are the color blue. the words on it spell out "blue neighbourhood" which is the name of his album he released last year. "see you soon? after i say hi to connor."

"yeah, maybe. i'm gonna hang out with dan for a while and listen to your album with him. tell connor i said hi," i say. "and thank you for the album!" troye smiles and walks away with the nurse. i then make my way towards dan's room after stopping by my room to get my laptop so i can listen to the album on there with dan.

troye

i'm walking towards his room excited but nervous at the same time. i haven't seen connor in such a long time and i actually can't wait to see him again and hopefully take him home soon. last time i was here, someone told me that connor was doing well and will be well enough to be taken home in just a few months. that was just a month ago. i'm hoping to get that news from the lady who's taking me to see connor.

the lady opens the door and smiles shakily. she gestures me to enter and i do. i brush it off my shoulder about how she's so nervous. i bet she saw someone die today. sad, isn't it? i'm happy it wasn't connor, though. i mean, i'm sad either way, but if it was connor, i'd be broken.

i see connor looking as dead as ever on his bed which made me scared. he's dying. this is probably why the lady was so scared. i thought she saw someone die today and i got sad for her. but now, i'm more sad since my boyfriend's dying.

he was perfectly fine when i saw him. i didn't get what was wrong with him. did someone cough on him? what happened? why isn't anyone telling me anything? i'm important in this matter for sure. he's my boyfriend and if he was dying, someone should have contacted me.

i walk up to him and smiled sadly. tissues surrounded his area along with many trash cans overflowing in his snot rags and blood. his eyes opened slowly and then he started to cough a lot. i handed him some tissues and he starts coughing into them.

"no, go, please, troye. i don't want you to see me die," connor tells me through coughs. i walk up to him closer, but he shoos me away. i step back a bit and reach out for him so he can take my hand. "please, troye. i don't want to get you sick."

"i have a strong immune system, connor. don't worry. and i don't care if you look ugly when you die. you'll always be pretty to me, okay? even when you're dying. and i'm gonna stay by your side the whole time you're dying." he giggles sadly and then coughs again. 

"this is why i love you."

"i know. you know, you don't have to say 'i love you' to say 'i love you.' i've known that you love me ever since, well, when we started dating. awkward, but i knew you loved me. you didn't even have to tell me." he starts to cough again.

"quoting your own song, aren't you?" i nod. "you're such a nerd." he coughs even more.

then silence.

"how about you sing me that song? but the fourth verse. it's my favorite verse."

"it's not even published to the public."

"but it's a good verse!" i roll my eyes. "please? it'll help me fall asleep tonight." i check the time and see it's about seven at night. i smile lightly and sit on his bed after moving the pile of bloody tissues into a somewhat empty trash can.

"we're not a commercial for everyone else." he closes his eyes. i then continue.

"we go out for coffee and keep to ourselves." he smiles. i continue.

"we make little homes out of three star hotels." his face relaxes showing that he's falling asleep. i continue.

"and i know you're feeling." his heart rate monitor beeps fast and is dropping. i continue as tears roll down my face.

"cause i feel it as well." he's dead.

predict what will happen in the next CHAPTER of onesie OOOOOOOOO whoever gets it right will get a mention in the next comment BUT their comment will be deleted so you can't look back and find it

hint: it's happy ( or is it OOO )